Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+9
Lusty
Tamran
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
Willow
cklover42
Xtremeangel
TwilightLulu82
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Random Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:10 pm

I got my Innocence and Instinct cd today! Yay it's AMAZING.....
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 am

I just ordered Twilight too. Getting it from Blockbuster. It's not the one I wanted, but It will do me until April when I can order the one from Borders online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am

yeah i'm gonna wait and order the one from borders later too. cause i really want that one. i did get mine ordered at hot topic last week. so i'm good for now..lol i can't wait to go to the release party. my friend told me today they just aren't getting any pre orders. i go hey good for me then.. at the release party i have a better chance of walking out with the stuff yall are giving away and what not. he goes hey girl great point! lol i go sucks for yall tho that you aren't selling any.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:17 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
When Bella was going to confront Edward but he wasn't in school.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm

I am super excited about the hot topic release party! I hope I win something too .
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:13 pm

At the moment I have a very bad pain in my knee and my groin and my back and my bum cheek. On a brighter note my gall bladder pain has eased a little !
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
At the moment I have a very bad pain in my knee and my groin and my back and my bum cheek. On a brighter note my gall bladder pain has eased a little !

I do not want to be rude or anything, but when I had gall stones, the doctor said if I didn't have my gall bladder removed they would just keep coming back. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

My freaking head is hurting really bad. But on a happier note, my MRI came back the same. The place in my head hasn't grown or gotten smaller. So now I have to find out why I'm having these terrible headaches again. Sad
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah I had an ultrasound 1 day and blood work and the next day my doc called and said this can't wait we need to get it out NOW, I had the surgery like a week later. He said they didn't even need the blood work. I hope yours goes away on its own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

My best friend's dog died today Crying or Very sad I was really attached to her too, I don't know what the problem exactly was, but it was something wrong with her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Im sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Yeah I had an ultrasound 1 day and blood work and the next day my doc called and said this can't wait we need to get it out NOW, I had the surgery like a week later. He said they didn't even need the blood work. I hope yours goes away on its own.

That's good for you having it so soon.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

I just hope everyone starts feeling better it seems like a lot of people are getting sick or feeling crappy so hopefully that changes soon.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Source: Yahoo News
Quote :
They Call It Melow Yellow...?

NEW DELHI -– A hardline Hindu organization, known for its opposition to "corrupting" Western food imports, is planning to launch a new soft drink made from cow's urine, often seen as sacred in parts of India.

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), or National Volunteer Corps, said the bovine beverage is undergoing laboratory tests for the next 2 to 3 months but did not give a specific date for its commercial release.

The flavor is not yet known, but the RSS said the liquid produced by Hinduism's revered holy cows is being mixed with products such as aloe vera and gooseberry to fight diseases such as diabetes and cancer.

Many Hindus consider cow urine to have medicinal properties and it is often drunk in religious festivals.

The organization, which aims to transform India's secular society and establish the supremacy of a Hindu majority, said it had not decided on a name or a price for the drink.

"Cow urine offers a cure for around 70 to 80 incurable diseases like diabetes. All are curable by cow urine," Om Prakash, the head of the RSS Cow Protection Department, told Reuters by phone.

Prakash, who is based in Hardwar, one of four holy Hindu cities on the river Ganges where the world's largest religious gathering takes place, said the product will be sold nationwide but did not rule out international success.

"It is useful for the whole country and the world as well. It will be done through shops and through corporates," he said.

The Hindu group has campaigned against foreign imports such as Pepsi and Coca Cola in the past, which it sees as a corrupting influence and a tool of Western imperialism.

The RSS was temporarily banned after a Hindu mob tore down a mosque in 1992 which lead to bloody religious riots.

The Shiv Sena, a hardline Hindu political party also known for attacking what it sees as threats to Indian culture such as Valentine's Day, started a similar initiative last year to appeal to its powerbase in Mumbai.

To promote the food of the native Marathi culture, the Shiv Sena said it was "making a chain like McDonalds" to sell a popular local fried snack.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:31 pm

All I can say is.....ew!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am

Ok so I'm officially unemployeed and I'm fucking scared shitless lol. I know this is a good thing for me, going back to school and all but damn I'm scared. And to add to the stress the guy I was COMPLETELY in love with has come back into my life.. GAH
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 am

Dont you just love stress. Just remember that you are doing it all for a reason you know and sometimes being anxious is a good thing it means you are challenging yourself and not being complacent.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 am

I have been freaking out myself lately. I just graduated college and am moving to Tampa. Well it is a little over a week away and I am definitely a little scared. I am leaving my comfort zone and about to be out in a place that I know I will love but that is scary all the same. Trust me I feel for ya and there are days I really freak and then days I am really excited lol.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 am

Hey guys when did they use Spotlight (twilight mix) in the movie I don't remember when they used it, do any of you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 am

It was the scene where Edward and Bella show up at school together. It starts when he gets out the car with his sunglasses on and opens her door for her then continues in the background as he is explaining how Carlisle changed them.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Im going to see Friday 13th tonight
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:14 pm

You are braver than me Maria! I just got back from seeing Twilight again. I dont care how much I see it there are still parts that just get a reaction out of me.....so good!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:18 pm

If I feel better tomorrow I might go see it at the $1.50 movies.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Yea we saw it for a buck today so that was nice and the movie theater was really nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 pm

we don't have dollar movies here anymore. we have some places that offer "twilight" specials where you can go for $5..lmao

twilight is only showing at one place here now. it's across town. which i will be over there tomorrow. but they are only late afternoon showings and i have to be home to cook dinner for the family..lol

i'm just having to wait until the dvd gets in my hands is all. then i'm forcing scott to watch it..lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next