Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Twilighters Gathering

Go down 
+2
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

A Twilighters Gathering Empty
PostSubject: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Ok this is super random, totally unrealistic and actually just me dreaming out loud but with all these conventions I am thinking about attending and everything I got to thinking.....wouldnt it be cool if someday down the road we were all able to have like a little Twilighters Gathering and spend a weekend together like in Forks or something lol. I know totally lame but I just had to say it. You hear about all these groups putting things together and I just think that would be so amazing like going to Seattle then to Forks, then to the beach and Port Angeles and just being surrounded by all of the glory that was the setting of Twilight. Ok I am done being random but I just wanted to see who thought that would be cool if it were possible to do one day.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 pm

I think that would be awesome..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Wouldnt though I mean a girl can dream right!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:11 pm

i like that idea. i always love meeting new ppl and i'd love to meet you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm not far TOO far from Florida hehe Might have to make a trip to the sunny state haha..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm

I say we all meet in Seattle! Take a nice plane ride there and get together. Take a trip to Forks and stay for a night then head to Port Angeles for some...."shopping". Then head back to Seattle for one last night of partying it up Twilight style!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Thats the great thing about just dreaming it you can do whatever you want lol. I say we spend a night in Seattle, then travel to Forks the next day and check into one of their small and cute lodges then head to the beach followed by a party that night, then the next day we check out and head to Port Angeles for a couple of hours before going back to Seattle and there you have it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 am

that would be an awesome idea! or dream...haha. it's something i've always thought about.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I have been in a Twilight daze lately and I am already thinking about all the places I am travelling later this year. Of course I have to get settled into Tampa and my apartment first which is also on my mind.....I head out on Thursday! But after that there is of course the HT party which will be fun. I will be in Phoenix in August for a Twilight Convention and then I am thinking about going to Forks in October sometime....definitely have Twilight on the brain!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm

ah me to ck me too
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Aw I would love to meet you guys!!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 am

^ Ditto that would be cool as hell to meet you guys...
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:51 pm

it would be cool. i gave up on such things years ago tho...lol. all these years i'd love to meet so many people i've meant online thru wrestling and nothing...other than a short list and they mostly came to me. it's hard to travel when your broke or when you have a family of 3 to take with you.

i always say... see yall one day whether it be in heaven or hell... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Yea right now I am in that place where I can just travel and move around and go crazy but I totally understand what you mean when you get the whole economy fiasco in perspective plus it is a family to worry about as well. These arent the best times for anyone but I have been so lucky and I plan on living it up for a while. I will make sure to give you guys the all the scoop tho.....I already have three friends that are living vicariously through me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Twilighters Gathering   A Twilighters Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Twilighters Gathering
Page 1 of 1