Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to the twilighters board!

Go down 
+3
Tamran
Nadine
indolentpunk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
indolentpunk
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-28

new to the twilighters board! Empty
PostSubject: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Hey! I'm new to this board. Maybe a few of you will know my name (though I doubt it cuz I'm sort of new there too) at the Hardy Show board.

Anywho... I'm really interested in this Twilight series (I have not read the books as of yet) and am uber psyched about the movie.

Look forward to some awesome discussions!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:19 pm

indolentpunk wrote:
Hey! I'm new to this board. Maybe a few of you will know my name (though I doubt it cuz I'm sort of new there too) at the Hardy Show board.

Anywho... I'm really interested in this Twilight series (I have not read the books as of yet) and am uber psyched about the movie.

Look forward to some awesome discussions!

Welcome. lol You should get Twilight and start reading. I am sure you will love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 am

welcome to the board! yes read.. they are wonderful! hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
indolentpunk
Bitten

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:00 am

I do plan on getting the books. I've read a bit about them and they sound amazing! Just gotta wait on my paycheck.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:43 am

You wont regret buying them, I couldnt/cant put them down !
Hi & welcome by the way
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 am

once you pick them up you won't be able to put them down. Welcome to the board. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Welcome to the board! I bought the first book and finished it in less then 2 days. Then I bought the last 3 all at the same time so I was an addict haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
indolentpunk
Bitten

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 am

wow! Thanks for all the responses. I just got paid so as soon as I can get out to the bookstore.. I'm into it! My grandmother (yes.. grandma!) and I love books about the supernatural... particularily vampire novels. Come to think of it.. maybe she has heard of it. Or better yet, maybe she has the books and I can borrow them! Save a couple $$ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Sorry for the late welcome, I only just noticed this thread lol. I was never a reader, I don't know if I ever will be a bookworm or if this sudden ability to read huge books is reserved for Twilight only lmao. But I am totally obsessed and have never been so into anything before other than wrestling. That has even taken a backseat for this I must admit, but I still support my boyz of course and my fav man Marty! I could never forget them lol. But what I am trying to ramble about is that these books are more than books, they have become to mean so much and you end up feeling so close to the characters and you truly do end up caring about the book so freaking much! I sound nuts but you'll get it!

Welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the twilighters board!   new to the twilighters board! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the twilighters board!
Page 1 of 1