Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST

Go down 
+6
Stargazer
VelvetRainDrops
Lusty
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 am

Exactly Twilighters have waited so long for this and I just hope they keep that in mind. Stop worrying about the Hollywood stars that want to be in it and stick to the script. I hope they choose people based on how they look and can act like the characters.....not if they are well known stars or not. Same with the soundtrack! Stick to what made the first soundtrack amazing.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 am

Oh gosh....the last thing I want is a bunch of hobbits with afros and Jheri Curls invading my movie! oh gosh no no no! the JoBros Miley(who I loove),Duff...I don not want any of them....Hilary Duff just wants next to Kellan lol! anyways....now everybody wants a piece of Twilight hehe! Money is definitely the root of all evil! and I still don't like summit and regardless of them keeping Taylor they come off as money hungry and HOPEFULLY they don't taint all that is The Twilight Saga!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 am

Well to Summit's defense they are a business and a small one at that during a time when the economy has even hit Hollywood and entertainment hard so as soon as they found Twilight which is their biggest movie ever they held on as tight as possible to make as much profit as possible. I get that we all dont want them to ruin Twilight because I dont want that either but I cant fault them for trying to make as much money as possible off of it. That reminded me of an interview Kellan did talking about Twilight. He said they were all blessed to have done it and be doing the others because work is slow for everyone with the economy and he is just happy to be on a project that is continuous. Summit really hasnt done anything wrong. They listened to the fans and kept Taylor, they listened to the fans and are making the other movies and they actually are trying to make sure the movies come out fast enough to keep the fans happy......a lot of studios dont even think about what the fans want at all.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm

I like the JoBros but their type of music isnt fit for a movie like this, especially New Moon, one of the most depressing.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST   Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonas Brothers want to do New Moon OST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2