Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines Day Exchange

Go down 
+11
cklover42
Kenzie
TwilightLulu82
rpecfan
*Shantanee*
Maria Cullen
Karen
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
Stargazer
Tamran
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:15 am

I dont mind 13 so I will do everyone. I am actually even more excited and know exactly what I am going to do. I cant wait to get the deadlines and everything in the know so I can get started Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 am

erm if everyone else is doing 13 i guess i iwll to
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:58 am

I have an idea of what I want to do, I will be making everyone the same thing, its twilight related, I doubt it will be too costly. I don't think 13 would be out of the queston but I have to see how much the supplies would be and the shipping costs. I definitely want to make sure my 2 girls in the UK get theirs.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 am

Ok, I just did a search online for the supplies and I am able to do it, I hope no one has the same idea as me for the gift. So we need to find out who is for sure doing this, and I will start making my gifts. :-)
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:19 am

i still dont know what to do!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:31 am

o0o I have 4 down and 9 more to go. lol I'm excited but my fingers are hurting....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:26 pm

I am well on my way too! I have already started!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 pm

I'll be starting this weekend...this should be fun! I to have to make sure I get Maria cause I just got the Christmas Card back yesterday!!! Geez!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Im cool with doing the 13, I cant promise yall anything amazing as cash is low but It'll be something from the heart whatever it is ! I love you
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm

i dont know how this works so idk if i can even do it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm

i have to get my ass out of this house. got to go to the doctor.. but i will come back and make a post about it all. so hang in there.

just so you know like i said you don't have to make anything. you can just buy something, like candy or something from the dollar store. nothing that costs a lot or anything. then cards.. it can be cards you buy one by one or those little kiddie cards they put out for valentines day. i actually think that is a cute idea..haha

i'm with everyone else i hope some of us don't have the same ideas...haha. i have a couple and actually posted one or asking about one in the ebay thread. i know that you would know what you were getting but i'd like to make you happy.

then i have like 2 more ideas just got to get to the damn hobby store and see if they have it all..haha

ohh and it doesn't have to be twilight related.. it can be anything. i think we all are just thinking twilight cause that's our common ground. Wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't have a lot of money, so i'm gonna have to attempt to be crafty an make y'all something. About all I can afford is the shipping costs!! LOL
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:18 pm

i'll make a card then prob send chocolate....
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Karen wrote:
I don't have a lot of money, so i'm gonna have to attempt to be crafty an make y'all something. About all I can afford is the shipping costs!! LOL

see that's fine! for me something handmade even with flaws means something because love and thought and care went into it. those are the things that matter!

i was wanting to get real crafty but i'm not gonna be able to i don't think. i can do crafty things but i'm not good at everything. i have my little side of the world in crafty things i can make..lol

see cards with some chocolate or candy..that's a gift too! i'm gonna look at the kiddie cards only cause i'm a nerd and think that's cute. but if they don't have anything i like, i'm gonna make mine i think. not sure yet tho...i have all these ideas and i'm like gah pick something..lmao
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 pm

ok ill state this know that i'm gonna do small gifts for everyone so im IN and cant wait.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:34 pm

I am soooo happy I just finished creating my gifts for the most part and now all I have to do is make the cards. I never knew I could be so craft lol! So do we know when we the shipping deadline is and who will all be involved yet.....I have been away from the computer all day so I am a little behind. This is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm

does anyone know how long something will get shipped? i should be done by the 21st maybe 24 cus i get paid again so my last minute stuff i can get.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 pm

well i depends. at christmas time it takes longer, not sure if v-day has a big turn out...lol. in the US it shouldn't take more than 4-5 days and that's pushing it..lol to the UK a good 10 days. so the cut for them to us and us to them needs to be at least around 2/4/09 on shipping.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Ok so Tam are you going to post the shipping cut off dates and are we going to post the addresses in here or are we doing it in another place?
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm

I figured out what I am doing YAYAYAYAYA! I was so worried I wouldn't know what the hell to do.. My mom said its a great idea. I hope yall will like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am

ohhh i'm gonna make use a forum just for us. no one but the ones that are in on the v-day gift thing will be able to see it.

matter fact i think i'm gonna go do that now. then i will post a thread with the rules..even tho we've got those covered it seems and i guess some shipping dates...haha

then after it's all said and done i will just close the group and what not. i'll wait until we get all our things so we can post about them there as well.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:36 am

ok i just made a forum and put us in a special group that could view it.

it is right under the off topic forum and if you are part of this then you went into a group and should see this now. if you don't please let me know.

once there please let me know in the thread i have there that you see it.

rpecfan i noticed that you said in the beginning you wanted to do this. but i never got any confirmation. if you do please just let me know here. that way i can get you added.

i just really want to make sure that the ones that said they wanted in are in, cause that is where we will post our addresses. also want to make sure that you WILL be a part of this. not only get things but send things. it's only fair ya know Wink
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I am interested in this too! Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

ninadoll wrote:
I am interested in this too! Sounds great!

ok just read thru the thread here and make sure it's something you'd like to do. since we are doing a card and gift type thing and decided to send it to everyone. for some that may be a little too much..lol then let me know here and i'll add you to the v-day group.

after today i'm closing this thread so we can get things in order. so if you ninadoll want to do it and can't reply cause it's locked send me a pm.....

same goes for rpecfan.

just have to get it all locked down and what not to keep us able to do this..lol
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Im still in! i have some ideas swirling around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day Exchange
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: OPEN DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: