Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

twilight scents

Go down 
+4
*Shantanee*
Kenzie
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 am

guys i found this and i'm excited. i want to figure out a freakin way to make this stuff myself. i suck at doing research tho. now i don't want bella's scent Laughing but i'm so interested in edward,jake and alice! the bottles are really done nice as well. maybe i will try a small package deal they have and see...lol

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6388665
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 am

i just bought a bunch of this stuff...lol i couldn't help it! the reviews really drew me in. i ordered the lotions and the sprays and the lip balms. i'll have bella's scent as well. but maybe it won't be as bad as the perfume. i'll let yall know what they smell like when i get them. i'm really excited about the lip balms more than anything..haha.

so i thought ya know how in breaking dawn we do find out what edward smells like? well if we get that far in movies.. i wonder if they will make his scent then? haha
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Wow I want that.. I really want Edwards and Alice's.. Sadly Jacobs seems like it might smell like dirt lol. I want the lip balms and Alices' body spray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 pm

haha.. tho i don't know how this can smell like dirt...

Sandalwood, sap moss, musk, and vanilla

sandalwood is one of the most popular scents in lots of perfumes. shoot it's trina's fav candle scent. i know how you can smell like dirt tho...come smell scott Laughing he smells like dirt, probably cause he actually works in the stuff. tho mixed with his other personal scents...he smells pretty good to me. Laughing

i was just reading the lip balms again and that is what i'm more excited about than anything. all of them sound so wonderful! she's put some new sets up too i see. i hope they smell good. someone mentioned that the edward one had more of a powder smell. i hope their smeller just isn't working right.. cause i don't want to smell like powder..lol i have a feeling that alice might be my fav scent since i'm more of a citrus type person. but i had to have edward and jake.

guess i'll give bella's to someone. cause i don't think i'm gonna want hers at all...Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 pm

I think I'd like Alice the best, I really love citrus....
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Awww I want those...hopefully Jake doesn't smell like Wet Dog lol! Ode du Warewolf hehe!

And Edward is supposed to smell exceptionally great so that one has to smell just wonderful!

and I would like Alice's also
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:30 am

the jake reviews are getting good ones! i'll be honest.. i could care less about the bella one..lmao. i just want to smell all the others! Laughing i can't wait to get them. she added a whole bunch of stuff too. like large numbers where it was only like 3 or 4 things they numbers are bigger.. like 70 and 80..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 am

When you get them you gotta tell me what they smell like..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm

ohh i will so let yall know! cause if they are good then i want yall to be able to order them as well. i'm so excited and i wish they would get here already..haha. i haven't gotten an email or anything saying they've shipped. hope they come soon!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 pm

I want the lip balms I am a huge chap stick person. I have 1 in my car 1 next to my computer, 1 on my nightstand haha.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm

i think getting those will be worth it. the way they describe them in scents and taste got me right off the bat. the lip balms alone sold me.. i would have gotten those if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

OME!!!!!! i got my stuff today. they were backed up with orders around the holiday and it took shipment a little longer than they like. however it was soooooooooooooo worth the wait and the money!

every single one of these smell AMAZING! even bella! they should take her scent of bella and bottle it, because neca has nothing on this product!

edward and jake are by far my favs! that shocks me too since alice is citrus. it smells good don't get me wrong, but edward and jake holy moly!

the lip balms are awesome as well. they all smell so good you want to eat them..haha. edward is my fav tho, with the mint in it and it tingles a little...very nice!

i suggest that anyone buy these any one of them because they are great! i will be buying me bigger bottles of edward and jake for sure!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Ugh why do I have to be a broke ass mofo!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:44 pm

i don't think they will be going anywhere. she sells way too many of them. but i would make this my next purchase..lmao
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 pm

I need money Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 am

OME!!!! Where have I been?!? ME WANT!!!

I'm so ordering this stuff! ALL OF IT! I am obsessed with lipgloss and lotions! And its great to hear that it all smells wonderful! I have always wanted to actually smell what they smell...so I think when I get this stuff I am going to read the books again and sniff my perfumes when they talk about it!! SO I can feel like I'm really there!!!

I kinda shyed away from the merch forums b/c I have been very broke, but this stuff is actually afordable. I went to the mall and I saw a bottle of the Twilight perfume but I can't pay 48 bux for something when I'm scraping to pay my bills.

I really hope to get the Edward figure, blanket, pillowcase, trading cards and the scents.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 pm

yeah the perfume stinks..lmao. so dont' waste your money..lol but this stuff is amazing! i'm so buying more edward and jake. i was shocked at how good it all smelled. even bella...it's a real clean scent and not over powering.

i wish i could figure out how to make this stuff. i'd do it myself. not that i can't i've done research but i think it's just the time i don't have..lol

but yeah money worth spending if you want to buy something that smells good..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Maybe next week but I gotta renew my tags and car insurance. DAMN ADULT CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 pm

shit i feel ya. my insurance on one of my cars is coming up as well. then taxes will be due. UGH!
Back to top Go down
neran11
Bitten
neran11

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 am

OMG!! i so want the lip glosses!!!
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 am

aw i wish i could get some, but they dont ship internationally. is there anyone that could get me a couple of things and send them to me? Id convert the currency of course, and pay the appropriate postage. ill pay by paypal so you know its secure? Its ok if you cant, just thought id ask Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 pm

If I had pay pal I'd help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:03 pm

chloerazza wrote:
aw i wish i could get some, but they dont ship internationally. is there anyone that could get me a couple of things and send them to me? Id convert the currency of course, and pay the appropriate postage. ill pay by paypal so you know its secure? Its ok if you cant, just thought id ask Smile

let me see how our pay goes and i might be able to help you out. depending on how much it weighs and stuff to send it over there the shipping would be more than what is on their site. what were you looking to buy?

if anything i will be ordering more edward and jake stuff later..my jake is almost gone..haha i think it's my all time fav...and when i place an order i can maybe throw your stuff in there as well.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm trying to hold off on getting this stuff till like tax time when I will have some extra money.
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Tamran wrote:
chloerazza wrote:

let me see how our pay goes and i might be able to help you out. depending on how much it weighs and stuff to send it over there the shipping would be more than what is on their site. what were you looking to buy?

if anything i will be ordering more edward and jake stuff later..my jake is almost gone..haha i think it's my all time fav...and when i place an order i can maybe throw your stuff in there as well.

Thanks Tam, Im wanting to but the 2oz 4 pack set, its $18 usd.
If you sent me a request on paypal with the total plus postage in usd paypal will convert it for us and i can put it straight into your paypal account. let me know what you think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
Sponsored content

twilight scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   twilight scents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight scents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next