Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

twilight perfume

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

twilight perfume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Laughing my little heart out at Tamran's comment on the scent of the perfume. I had bought a bottle online before my store got it. I bought one in the store once they were there b/c my online bottle had not come in yet and curiousity killed the cat. I didn't care for the scent either! But I kept the bottle I opened for collector reasons and returned the other one. Bella doesn't appeal to me either..LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:29 pm

My Borders doesn't have the perfume Evil or Very Mad But they did have a new sticker set that I hadn't seen. I guess I will keep looking, My hot topic had PLENTY of theirs but damn 48 bucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 am

yeah if you are worried you won't wear it.. dont' pay that for it. don't be like me and not care how much something is cause i just got to have it! lol...i wish i found it at borders now but it's all good.

ohh bella doesn't appeal to me either. i bet i stink to edward Sad
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

Okay...I may have to change my mind on the perfume. Before, I had just sprayed it in the air and thought it stank! I don't normally like to spray myself with perfume unless I like the smell in the air! BUT Last night, the bottle was staring at me because my girlfriend told me I should have sprayed it on myself to see if it changed. So, I did...and shockingly, it wasn't that stinky once it meshed with my own smell. LOL Who knew???
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I like lavender. I prefer fruity citrusy scents.

o0o I love lavender. My mom did some gift baskest for me for Christmas with nothing but lavender.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
agirlcalledkill
Bitten
agirlcalledkill

Female
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Anything Twilight related
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

I love lavender. I have lavender fabric softener, dish soap, air freshener, febreeze spray, swiffer wet jet lavender scented, glade oil plug ins in lavender, and even an air freshener for my car in lavender.
To match the perfume better, I bought some lavender shower gel & lotion from bath & body works.

The perfume definately wears differently on different people due to chemistry. I think it smells awesome on me...I even put it on before bed as it seems to soothe me.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Lavender is good before bed. It has calming elements to it. That's why you see it in so many things for babies. My mom got me this bear, and it has a lavender pouch you can heat, and its awesome.
Back to top Go down
agirlcalledkill
Bitten
agirlcalledkill

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 am

ooooh, that reminds me...I'm gonna break out my neck thing...you heat it up in the microwave and it has lavender and chamomile in it!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:08 am

o0o0o...... have you ever smelled lavender with vanilla? Now thats a combination.
Back to top Go down
agirlcalledkill
Bitten
agirlcalledkill

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
o0o0o...... have you ever smelled lavender with vanilla? Now thats a combination.

Yes! I have the lavender/vanilla shower gel from bath & body. They didn't have the lotion, so I had to settle for the lavender/chammomile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight perfume   twilight perfume - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight perfume
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2