Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G25 Hybrid set makes alignment easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping G25 Hybrid set makes alignment easy Empty
PostSubject: Ping G25 Hybrid set makes alignment easy   Ping G25 Hybrid set makes alignment easy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 am

The Ping G25 Hybrid has a squared up toe and heel for more forgiveness and makes alignment easy. To top it off PING gave the G25 hybrid a black matte finish, so no glare looking at back you. I upgraded to Ping G25 Hybrid for sale from the G20's which were great clubs as well, and like it very much.

A few things I was looking to answer outside were how it performed from various lie conditions, how it performed with some wind factored in and lastly how that straight/tight shot dispersion I found inside carried over. The new G25 Hybrid was the only choice for me since I also own Ping G25 Irons. The engineering and quality that goes into these clubs are like none other.

Hitting with this club is clean and very forgiving. The shaft was very responsive and gave me very good feedback on how well/poor I had hit the shot. And the standard grip from Ping was actually pretty good — very comfortable in my hands. I have been hitting with the Ping G25 Fairway Wood and the g25 hybrid for a week now. The G25 has the now popular PING matte black finish that they recently started doing with some driver offerings and I happen to love it.

A wide menu of lofts allows you to easily find the proper carry distances and large sweet spot preserves distance on off-center hits. Shots from the Ping G25 Driver best price and light rough were much like what I experienced in the simulator – very easy to get the ball airborne and I had a nice tight shot dispersion. I would be happy with that kind of consistency out of an 8 iron, let alone a hybrid.

There should be no end to the versatility of a good hybrid and that certainly seems to be the case with the golf clubs for sale. A more rearward CG in the lower lofts makes it easier to get the ball airborne. The CG is more forward in higher lofts to minimize spin. The squared-off low toe and heel provide more forgiveness on off-center strikes. The consistency is what stands out, but don’t overlook the performance of this club either.
Back to top Go down

Ping G25 Hybrid set makes alignment easy
Page 1 of 1