Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping i20 Iron and Ping Anser as Best friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping i20 Iron and Ping Anser as Best friends Empty
PostSubject: Ping i20 Iron and Ping Anser as Best friends   Ping i20 Iron and Ping Anser as Best friends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 am

Leading golf equipment brand Ping is proud to be named "Supplier of the Year" accolade at the recent Foremost Awards Dinner for the fifth year running.

The brand, started by Karsten Solheim 53 years ago, was once again acclaimed for its continued support of green-grass professionals by the UK's leading golf buying group, which represents over 1000 professionals nationwide. Thecheap golf clubs manufacturer's successful evening was completed with the ‘Iron of the Year’ award for the much-admired G20, the latest generation of the brand’s hallmark G family, which forms part of the brand's celebrated G family of irons.

The news tops off an extremely successful year for Ping, who began 2012 with the launch of the i20 range before introducing the Anser and ladies' Serene ranges.

John Clark, Managing Director of Ping Europe, said: "To win such an important award five years in a row is very special," said John Clark, Managing Director of Ping Europe, "Accolades from our customers are always significant, and the latest one reaffirms what an outstanding job every person at Ping has done over the last twelve months. It’s a tribute to our products and people.”

The Foremost Awards dinner was held at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate, Yorkshire, on Tuesday October the 9th.

Ping i20 Iron: The Ping I20 Irons is multi-metal iron set that offers optimized performance through progressive set design. The forgiving, high-launching long irons blend into more-penetrating mid- and short irons, offering control for precise shot making. A dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results as well as a high-launch, low-spin trajectory.

Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. The Ping i20 on sale(http://www.golfcheapsupply.com/Cheap-Ping-I20-Irons-Sale-270.html) is finished off with a non-glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme, offering a players’-style contemporary look. A progressive set design optimizes performance—larger long irons provide higher launch and greater forgiveness, while compact short irons provide more control. Stabilizing bars in the cavities contribute to improved feel and distance control.

Ping Anser Iron: The Ping Anser Forged Irons has a forged, multi-metal design. It combines an 8620 steel body and a tungsten sole to provide unequalled forged-iron performance. The face and grooves are machined for added spin and its hollow sole cavity design improves feel and positions the center of gravity for higher launch. A progressive set design offers forgiveness in the long irons and greater control in the short irons.

-
Back to top Go down

Ping i20 Iron and Ping Anser as Best friends
Page 1 of 1