Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:34 pm

So I was doing a search on the Inrernet for worldwide Twilight conventions etc. whe I came across this website...

http://www.creationent.com/cal/stgs.htm#events

Its a SCI FI convention, being held in Los Angeles in May 2009 and one day of the Coinvention is a 'Salute to Twilight'.

The day pass is $159, but you'd be better checking out the websire for further details!

Thought this might be of interest to those in the USA that feel the Flashback weekend is too expensive!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 pm

thanks for posting. however that won't work for me. i live on the other end of the country. just flying out would cost more..haha. i've given up on any convention..meeting any of those people. i don't have the money to get to such things. it must be nice to have something come close and have the money/credi card to do it with.

however me not having a credit card.. me be so debt free and never have to worry about paying a bill...hahaha
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:33 am

I found out about this like a week or so ago and I (at the moment) plan on going to see my Kellan....I have family in LA and I have enough time to get my vacation time planned and get money to pay for it! Hopefully I get to go to this...
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:52 am

I wanna go but I'm with Tam I'm on the east coast and it would cost me more to fly there and stay then to just go to it. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 am

*sits with jess in corner rocking back and forth*

it's ok girl... not everyone gets the chance for such things. we can set and cry together.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm

How did you know I was crying a corner clutching my Edward blanket HAHA
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
How did you know I was crying a corner clutching my Edward blanket HAHA

because i was... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

Haha wrapping myself up in Edward Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight   Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creation Entertainment's 17th Annual Grand Slam: The SCI FI Summit 2009 with a salute to Twilight
Page 1 of 1