Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs Empty
PostSubject: Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs   Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:23 am

I like TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than any other clubs which I have tried so far. My swing never seems to be the same on consecutive strokes as much as I'd like, so having that little bit off leeway was something I really thought would help my game.

TaylorMade have used their famous and unique Inverted Cone clubface technology to increase the area of the clubface that gives you higher ball speed and gives you more distance on off-centre strikes. Before these irons, most of my rounds have been with x-22 irons for sale and the ball flight of the RBZs was significantly higher than what I’m used to.

Once you see that you can slow down your swing and get just as much distance, or more, than you did with your previous irons, you will find that your shot making ability will improve. You do grab some turf if you do not hit the golf clubs for sale first, contrary to my later clubs which slide under the ball if you hit it a few mm's behind it. Even on slight mishits, it seemed to go much straighter, felt more solid at impact and the ball flight was beautiful. The feel and launch was great, stricking the ball was like hitting thin air.

Other clubs such as the popular callaway X-24 hot irons tend to have a much larger offset which results in a full-fledged hook if you typically hit the ball fairly straight like me. As for TaylorMade RBZ Irons The lighter feel and shape of the heads make them easy to align to the ball. It really made it easy for me to hit the ball well consistently and keep the confidence high.

TaylorMade have compacted all the Rocketballz technology into an exquisite set of irons. This set has been designed to give you effortless distance and accuracy and give you a straighter ball flight. Each head uses a large and thin face that’s strong and stiff at the edges. This gives you more distance from the sweet spot thanks to launching the ball like a trampoline.
Back to top Go down
Alicess
Bitten

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs   Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 pm

One of our more popular and successful sites was created to assist golf enthusiasts with golf clubs and accessories. We have researched extensively for the lowest prices on quality golf clubs and accessories. From this we were able to create our online golf store.
Back to top Go down

Love TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons more than other clubs
Page 1 of 1