Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you first start reading Twilight?

Go down 
+36
ellikadan2x
cklover42
jenjencullen
KristinMarie~
Kate
Mrs.Carlisle.Cullen
Lusty
Cheyenne
TW!L!GhT**4eva
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
kat8511
twilightgurl22
cullenlover
Xtremeangel
reddsand
nicksmom02
Joanna
butterfly_hawk
VampyressAnita
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Nadine
danni4hardyz
Kelly
Kat
Stargazer
TwilightLulu82
Teffy
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tonia
Valos Vixen
Tamran
Crystal
Trina
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 am

Nadine wrote:
danni4hardyz wrote:
Well I just bought it today, I had never seen them in the shops over here before, but I went looking for them especially today. I walked in and there was a huge display stand with all the books, I saw Twilight and grabbed it. To be honest I haven't started reading it yet, but I will read it when the kids go to bed. I'm not a big reader so it will take me a while, but I am really looking forward to it. If I manage to read the whole thing it will be the biggest book I've ever read lol.

no doubt you WILL read the whole thing. LOL

ohh you will read the whole thing like nadine said..lol. i just read it twice.. on the last book now and hell i want to read them all again...i...need...help...i don't understand why i'm so wrapped up in this..lmao
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 am

Ok I totally love this so far, I got to page 18 and I was wanting to know happens next lol. I finished the first chapter and I was thinking, I can really relate to this girl. I felt like that when I was young and I moved schools. But then she meets him, I can't wait to read some more. My littlest one Ashlie was so interested in the story she has me reading some of it aloud to her. I can't believe I am actually reading lmao. Trust me this is a huge thing for me to do! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Ok I totally love this so far, I got to page 18 and I was wanting to know happens next lol. I finished the first chapter and I was thinking, I can really relate to this girl. I felt like that when I was young and I moved schools. But then she meets him, I can't wait to read some more. My littlest one Ashlie was so interested in the story she has me reading some of it aloud to her. I can't believe I am actually reading lmao. Trust me this is a huge thing for me to do! ^_^

yay!!! wow the things that this book has done to people. it's AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 pm

danni4hardyz wrote:

Yeah how awesome. I am sooo happy you like it, but i knew you would. lol this is so awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:24 am

I haven't started reading it yet. I saw an article in the mystery guild packet a couple weeks ago. I'm working on getting the books. I have the second one. But I need to read the first one so I'm not lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Does anyone know what that borders website was that had the interviews and clips?? I can't remember or find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Does anyone know what that borders website was that had the interviews and clips?? I can't remember or find it.

http://bordersmedia.com/twilight/?cmpid=SL_20080821_TRW#video

there ya go!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Thanks Tam!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Oh wow I just now went and looked at the interviews on Borders. They're killing me! November 21st won't come soon enough, will it? but wow....I am sooo in love with the cast!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:06 pm

That one clip that had the scene in Edwards room I was like OMG ::DROOL:: I think I watched that like 15 times and I may have to watch it again haha
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 am

Ok I just wanted to say wow! I just started and finished Twilight in the last few days. I never quite understood how people could read books, especially large books so fast. Well I finally get it! These books have turned a non reader into a reader. This book was amazing and I want to thank Tam soooo much for introducing it to me and Nadine for the encouraging words about it! At first I must admit I was kinda thinking, has my Tam gone a little nuts lmao But hey, if so then I have gone nuts too and I don't care! I just love these books so much. I can't wait to read the next. We can all lose our minds together!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 am

Gah I just watched that clip again the bedroom scene ugh I get chills. I can't freaking wait!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Ok I just wanted to say wow! I just started and finished Twilight in the last few days. I never quite understood how people could read books, especially large books so fast. Well I finally get it! These books have turned a non reader into a reader. This book was amazing and I want to thank Tam soooo much for introducing it to me and Nadine for the encouraging words about it! At first I must admit I was kinda thinking, has my Tam gone a little nuts lmao But hey, if so then I have gone nuts too and I don't care! I just love these books so much. I can't wait to read the next. We can all lose our minds together!

Laughing

well we know that i am a little nuts anyway right? LMAO but i'm so glad you liked the book! i knew you would..we are too much alike on that end. i haven't read much in a long while so when i got into these and couldn't put them down it kinda freaked me out some too..lmao!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 am

danni4hardyz wrote:

gah- I have to show this to my friend!! She just doesn't read. ever. lol so I'm trying to convince her to read it before the movie, but she doesn't think she'd be able to finish it. lol but you should see me, I'm trying to convert all my friends into die-hard twilight fans like they should be...lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Well I started Twilight again last night Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 pm

lol I finished it again last night Laughing
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 am

I FINALLY started Twilight. It's awesome. I can't put it down. I 've gotten to the part where Bella asks Edward about being a vampire.

*Drools* flower
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 pm

I'm about to start it again tonight which will make it number 3!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 pm

I started it again today during college mathematics =] i was freaking bored cuz my arabian teacher doesnt know how to teach..haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
VampyressAnita
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 am

I read it last week and I am not much into reading because I have bad eyes, but let me tell you i put my bi-focals on and I read it within 2 days! I absolutely love it and I can't wait for the movie!!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 am

VampyressAnita wrote:
I read it last week and I am not much into reading because I have bad eyes, but let me tell you i put my bi-focals on and I read it within 2 days! I absolutely love it and I can't wait for the movie!!

yeah i soooo knew you would love it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:15 pm

i started reading last sunday......

its sooo amazing, i can't believe how much i loved the first one, the second one is turning out to be just as awesome
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm

I told my 50 yr old aunt about it last night and she was like I MUST READ THAT. She asked me if she could borrow my copy of Twilight and I was like NO. She lives in Maryland and I live in North Carolina so I wouldn't get it back.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm

i started reading twilight again last night.. this makes me third time..lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 pm

I have a question about Twilight. I may have been reading it to fast or something but I do not get the baseball game. Keep in mind I was also watching SmackDown. So that may be my problem. Can someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you first start reading Twilight?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next