Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you first start reading Twilight?

Go down 
+36
ellikadan2x
cklover42
jenjencullen
KristinMarie~
Kate
Mrs.Carlisle.Cullen
Lusty
Cheyenne
TW!L!GhT**4eva
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
kat8511
twilightgurl22
cullenlover
Xtremeangel
reddsand
nicksmom02
Joanna
butterfly_hawk
VampyressAnita
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Nadine
danni4hardyz
Kelly
Kat
Stargazer
TwilightLulu82
Teffy
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tonia
Valos Vixen
Tamran
Crystal
Trina
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Bitten
TW!L!GhT**4eva

Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Horses and twilight fer sure :]
Humor : i dunno...
Registration date : 2008-10-22

When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 pm

i got the book on 10/20/08 and i started reading it that night and I'm halfway done with the first book reading half and hour a day and I love it as you know!!! <3
and omg! Edward is MY dream guy!! =P
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:38 pm

i am very happy to report---my roomate is also hooked on the books---in 2 weeks she has read through the first 3 books----

haha--got another one
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

bounce flower haha woohoooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 am

^^ Cool speking of making new fans....I got my one of my guy friend to red it....he is such guy he swears the book i just for teenage girls...he doesn't like most of the lovie dovey stuff between Edward & Bella(which is the best part of the book and what the book is based around!) but he is enjoying the book more than he expected...he's such a pig he says he still prefers books written by men cause of the way Edward is described so vividly as being absolutely perfect and beautiful(he is tho!)...cause apparently men authors don't give much detail like women authors do Rolling Eyes what an idiot he is! but besides the ignorant things he says he likes Bella's personality and what not...that all the positiveness I'm going to get out of him!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:16 pm

well my sister is now hooked! i sent her the book cause she's going with me to see th movie and she was on edge wanting to read but didn't have the money for the book. so i bought it and sent it to her. she is almost done.. LOL now she's ready to go further. we just got off the phone and she's hooked just as bad as i am. i knew she'd love it!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:44 am

Ok girls, its official...I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED. I purchased the first book earlier this week, as posted above. Started reading monday and finished it on thursday at work. I just couldnt put it down!! I was actually a little sad when I finished it. I decided to read the first chapter of new moon that was in the book, and wow, I almost went crazy with that cliffhanger! I just wanted to leave work and pick up the next book and read read read!!! haha. You all know how it is...
I have'nt started new moon yet (except for the first chapter) but its sitting right beside me and I'm starting to get anxious...haha. Happy reading everyone!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:16 pm

I wore my Edward shirt today to the state fair here and I had soooooooo many people ask me where I got it. My sister says I have a sickness and when I told her I know its called Obsessive Cullen Disorder, She called me a dork. I went to B&N today and they had a small edition of Twilight that I thought about getting but the print was pretty small and I have enough trouble seeing lol.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 am

*Doing my best Mr. Burns Impression* "Excellent!* I just turned my friend over to the dark side...he had all these negative comments about Twilight and now he's totally hooked! Twisted Evil He's dying to read New Moon...all that crap he gave me about it being only for Teenage girls...Blah!.someone has more of a mushy side than their willing to admit....and he so totally has a man-crush on Emmett...I fell proud I got somebody to drink the Kool-Aid...! I'm working on my other friends next...
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:52 pm

I've been trying to covert people but I'm not willing to load out my books, Which is always what people ask me. My mom says the books are too big, My sister is a classics nut, She has the same taste in music too. My mom said the other day that she hasn't seen me this involved in something ever haha.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:59 pm

I don't actually own all the books yet-- but my best friend's mother owns a library, i live 2 buildings from another library, and 3 other good friends have all four books. so people always come to me when they need a book cause i always know where to find them lol it's hilarious....and i wouldn't probably lend out my own books, yet i loan out everyone else's...
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne
Bitten
Cheyenne

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Photography
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 am

I read it a week ago in 3 days. Superb book!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 pm

I first got interested in Twilight after I heard SO many people going batshit crazy over it, praising it to the heavens. And I'm think WTF is the big deal? So I borrowed Twilight from a good firend of mine. And now I'm just as batshit crazy about the series, lol!

I have burned through the first three books and I'm now waiting for my friend to finish Breaking Dawn so that I can start reading. Though my patience is starting to wear pretty thin...... tongue
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Carlisle.Cullen
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 2
Location : Kent, England, Uk, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, la de da THE UNIVERSE
Job/hobbies : riding, reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, photography
Humor : anything described as cruel, wicked, sarcastic etc
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 pm

i have a cousin in America so i read it ages ago !!!!! SmileSmileSmile
got all my mates into it so we were all ecstatic when they announced it was being made into a film Smile
read all the books sooo many times, got 3 copies of all the books Very Happy 1 set have all the good quotes highlighted, one just for reading usually and the other is perfectly wrapped to keep for years and to give to some family Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:34 pm

just wanted to share that i talked so much about twilight to my friend kim, that she asked for all 4 books for xmas---and so her mom gave them to her a bit early and she told me today at work that she had just finished reading them.

and i asked her how long it took her to read them and she was like ''a week"!!!

and so i have roped in another one---

my best friend got me a "team edward" keychain for xmas--that was nice--she just finished all the books as well
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 am

I can't seem to rope anyone in.. I don't know how since I am a watching advertisment.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:36 am

i got a lot from my myspace page wrapped in it. but like just at home i've only gotten my sis into them. then again... i don't really know anyone here..since i stay in doors all the time..lol
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:27 am

my next rope in will be my niece and prolly my sis---i keep talking about how much she'll like it---so i think i've almost convinced her
Back to top Go down
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 pm

A friend of mine at work had been reading the books and she knew it was right up my alley, so she took me out to see the movie on Dec 20 for a Christmas present. After watching the movie, I was hooked and I went to her house to borrow her books. I started reading them that night and finished with book 4 at 2am Monday night/Tuesday morning. I couldn't put it down! We went and saw the movie again Tuesday night, then I called two of my other friends and took them to see the movie this past Sunday and now they are hooked and trying to steal my books! lol We're taking bets as to who is going to be the next to cave and want to go see the movie again. We are all dying for the next movie to come out so we can plan an extreme girls night out to go see it.....
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm

oh that is so awesome kate! welcome to the board and to our twilight family!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Kate your avatar is awesome.. I agree Save a horse ride a vampire!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks Tam and TwilightLulu82! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KristinMarie~
Bitten
KristinMarie~

Female
Job/hobbies : Stay At Home Mommy
Humor : I am a total and complete goofball.
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:05 am

I finally got my slip-cased set before Christmas and finished what I was reading and just started Twilight and I am totally in love with the book. I often wondered how long it would take me to find a book I simply have trouble putting down. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertmoonfire
jenjencullen
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : full time student
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 pm

I started reading the books the night I took my 13 year old daughter to see the movie. I was hooked! Came straight home and started reading Twilight and had all 4 books read in less than a week! Went without alot of sleep, but it was all worth it. So then when I knew what was going on... took her to see the movie again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cameronkemper
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Twilight is just one of those books that gets you hooked and it doesnt matter who you are lol. I got my aunt hooked and she finished all the books. I got my mom hooked and she did the same. Twilight is just that kind of epidemic.
Back to top Go down
ellikadan2x
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:09 am

I've started reading it last year around September I think..
My friend recommended me this book..
It's really interesting!
This is very addicting too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you first start reading Twilight?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next