Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylormade's RBZ and R11s are debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Taylormade's RBZ and R11s are debut Empty
PostSubject: Taylormade's RBZ and R11s are debut   Taylormade's RBZ and R11s are debut I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm new to the board but have been reading post on here for a year now. I just thought you guys would like some insight on Taylormade RocketBallZ RBZ for 2013. My club pro is a Taylormade rep and he was telling me they're putting adjustable weights in it. I'm not sure if they're doing the sole plate like the R11s though.

The titleist ap1 712 are inspired by the R11S Driver series and have integrated some of the design features of the driver into the irons. Although there is no white, there are some familiar TaylorMade trademarks in the iron head design and markings. Along with those design features TaylorMade also adds a good deal of technology into the clubs to make their performance meet the demands of many types of golfers.

As you will see the new Taylormade R11S Driver is larger and has been given more adjustability options. This should prove a particularly interesting move when it comes to custom fitting thanks to the huge number of ways a fitter will be able to set the driver up. At the complete opposite end of the scale is the launch of the Taylormade RocketBallZ RBZ range. This is a brand new offering that initially catches the eye thanks to the name. Regardless of the name it is interesting that the main technology story comes in the fairway wood rather than the driver.
Back to top Go down

Taylormade's RBZ and R11s are debut
Page 1 of 1