Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+18
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Karen
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Xtremeangel
Crystal
VelvetRainDrops
Kenzie
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
obsessed
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Tamran
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Random Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Yea....it's amazing how doing just small things like cutting out pop from your diet can give you dramatic results in terms of weight loss.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I never drink soda and usually drink water but I know for some people that takes a while to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm

well i don't drink it like i did. but i do have my can of dr. pepper every morning! it's my caffeine..like someone will drink coffee i drink that can of DP..lmao. but sometimes i have more than one a day, like have one at dinner or if i'm having a really bad caffeine withdrawal headache. when you have one of those nothing helps but that caffeine llol

but it is hard cause i hate water! gah do i hate it and i can't afford to buy the flavored stuff that i like so well. someone goes add lemon.. ugh that made it worse..haha. so when i drink water i drink it thru a straw and it has to be COLD! but cold water.. like ice cold or frozen actually burns more calories..haha.

but the getting up and moving/exercising is a big deal no matter who you are! that is the main key to everything! i refuse to go a gym..haha. so when shawn got his wii for christmas it was a must for me to get the wii fit and it has been my life saver! the good thing.. i LOVE to do it! so it takes the blahness out of it..haha

well anyway...i lost another 4 pounds! the way they act up there is like i lost 50 or something. of course i'm like extra happy about that cause i do slip, i'm only human after all...haha but i'm proud of how far i've come and how hard i've worked. i've stuck with it this time out of all the times i've done it. but i think i just finally decided it's a life change not a diet!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm

That's great Tamran! 4 lbs. is 4 lbs. right? Forward progress....unlike me, lol Razz

Source: Yahoo News

Quote :
BOY ALLEGEDLY FORCED TO USE HANDS TO UNCLOG TOILET

EAGAN, Minn. – An elementary school principal could be disciplined for allegedly forcing a 6-year-old boy to unclog a toilet with his bare hands. The principal of Rahn Elementary has been on paid leave since mid-December while the school district investigated a complaint from the boy's parents. The school board proposed disciplinary action on Thursday. The nature of the discipline wasn't made public.

The boy's parents claim their son told them the principal made him clean out a toilet bowl that the boy had accidentally clogged on Dec. 12. The boy told his parents he wiped himself with paper towels, instead of toilet paper, causing the clog.

The principal declined to respond to the claims Thursday. He also didn't say what disciplinary action was proposed and whether he'd appeal.
....Am I the only one who thinks that the boy's punishment was a tad harsh?
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm

no you are not! that is so messed up it's not even funny! omg i would have gone up there and probably gone to jail for beating his ass! i hope he gets it good. there was no need for that. getting a plunger would have done just as well.

you're right tho.. 4 lbs is 4 lbs!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

I know how you feel Tam water isnt the most desirable drink but I used the little crystal light mix ins to start me off and you do get used to it. As far as soda goes I know some people are addicted to caffeine. Luckily I have never had that problem. I was never allowed to have caffeine because my mom knew how bad it was for you especially once you get hooked on that stuff and need to drink all the time. My mom stopped drinking it last year. She works at a hospital and after getting so much crap about caffeine she stopped drinking coffee and sodas. She has lost tons of weight and is getting healthier for it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I drink caffeine free and decaf everything. Caffeine brings on my migraines so I stay away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Yea it can do that my poor my got so many headaches because of caffeine and thats why she stopped.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:11 pm

I get them so bad it puts me in the hospital. I used to take meds to prevent them but when I lost my insurance I couldn't afford to get them anymore. So I take extra precautions. Now the only caffeine I take is in the excedrin I take for the migraines.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

cklover42 wrote:
Wow thats pretty dramatic I thought births were supposed to be happy events

When she had her first child, she said her dad got into a fight with someone because the person was running his mouth about her grandma.

At least when my mom and I went today, there was no one there. But I didn't talk much. I have not felt right since lastnight. I have a majorly bad headache.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Tam don't feel too bad. There is a slow point in weight loss. Just don't try and lose to fast. Because you may gain it back. That happened with my mom.

I'm at my slow point. I still have 85 lbs to go. I'm going to have to kick myself to exercise, but my still kills me when I walk for long periods or too far.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 pm

You can do it Velvet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:00 pm

I just wanna say I wish anyone who is trying to lose weight a good luck. Hope you do well.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm

"The Loss of Smiles"

she was the girl who once carried a thousand smiles
now she carries with her the miles
of pessimism, hate, greed, jealousy
the weight of the world is on her shoulders....

but she soldiers on
never giving up hope
of finding the thousand smiles
she once had at her disposal

"Soul's Protector"

evil spiteful terrible words
that try to tear apart her world
they fight to rip her soul to shreds
till it resembles nothing

But she stands strong
keeping the poisonous shards at bay
defending her true self, come what may
until that one fateful day
when she can deliver the final blow to her pessimistic ways
and be free of her self inflicted venom
for the rest of her days

These were inspired by a lengthy conversation I had on Yahoo last night. I hope you liked 'em Smile
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 pm

wow lusty i LOVE them. you got anymore?
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 am

I'm lucky enough that I've never really liked pop, but I absolutely can NOT turn down a Jones!! I have no idea why but it's the only soda I like. And btw the elliptical's coming on Wednesday!! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Source: Yahoo News
Quote :
CALGARY, Alberta -– A 60-year-old woman in the Western Canadian city of Calgary has given birth to twins after going to India for fertility treatments, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp reported on its website on Thursday.

The report said the twins, both boys, were seven weeks prematurely delivered by caesarean section. Though one is breathing with the help of special equipment, doctors said the twins are doing well but will be kept in hospital until they gain weight and both can breathe on their own.

The woman, originally from India, traveled back to that country for in vitro fertilization using donor eggs after being refused the treatment in Canada because of her age. The CBC said she had tried for years to get pregnant but had miscarried three times, even after surgery to correct a problem with her womb.

While unusual, a 60-year old woman giving birth is nowhere near a record. ABC News reported in July that a 72-year-old woman in India, who already had five grandchildren, gave birth to twins after in vitro fertilization, making her the world's oldest mother.

The CBC report said the Calgary woman's obstetrician thought it was a joke when she was referred to him before she showed up at his office. He is still questioning the implications of someone having children at an advanced age.

"I couldn't imagine if I was 65 having two five-year-olds running around crazily. The energy to do that is incredible," the CBC quoted the doctor as saying.
WHY would any woman want to be a mother at that age? I don't understand.... Question
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok I am currently watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl. and all I can say is LMAO. Taylor is so cute and how does he grow up to be such a HOTTIE! This is just funny.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Yea once I watched that movie and realized how young he is I kind of felt dirty lol. I find him adorable but I will leave the fantasies of that boy for you guys. I will just stick with Kellan and Rob! Oh I did see some movie with Kellan in it lol I forgot what it was called but I think it was "Accepted" and he was breaking down some wall or something lol. It was a small part but funny. Then I saw Kristen in like a few seconds role in Jumper. It is so funny being able to watch them in these small roles and know that they werent big stars until Twilight. Now it is like the world at least knows who they are. And to think Kristen went from that little appearance to being Bella Swan.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 pm

I went to a movie yesterday and say a big cardboard cutout of Kristen for 'Adventureland'
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 pm

ow ow ow!!!!
I cant move my toes!! Stupid left foot!! All the muscles in it seem to have given up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Oooh sounds horrible, I hope it feels better soon honey <3

I am extremely dopey at the moment, My head is swimming & im uncomfortable with this bloody gall bladder thinger
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Awww!!

*HUGS* to Angel and Maria!! U need to get better for the convention, if we're gonna kidnap Kellan, we're gonna need all four of us!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Karen wrote:
Awww!!

*HUGS* to Angel and Maria!! U need to get better for the convention, if we're gonna kidnap Kellan, we're gonna need all four of us!! Twisted Evil
I'll find the strength for that somehow ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 pm

hehe!thats gonna be interesting!!
ooh Maria have you and Vicki got ure registration numbers? I'm gonna find out whether we need to tell em we're a group so we dont get separated!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next