Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB

Go down 
+4
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
EmilyElla
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:58 pm

i have a huge ass myself so i can say that someone else has a huge ass. because i suffer from it myself. just how i see it. i think nikki is pretty and did a good job, no lie there. but as described for me she's not the most beautiful thing in the world. and i'm not knocking someone else because of how i feel about taylor. now that is ridiculous right there. out of all the people she is my least fav.

but you are right you will set and debate your issues just like i will mine. not like i can say something and you not.. then me not say something about it again. the whole point is.. if taylor is not big enough.. not tall enough then neither are the others that are in that pack and that is just fact! so i'm touchy when it comes to taylor when people get all he's not tall enough..he's not big enough. well neither are they!

now i'm done with this topic and the debate at least on this board, my own board...funny....haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Yes Tam I can tell you get touchy when it comes to someone talking about Taylor which is why I am done talking about him. The last thing I want is for you to get on me or anything.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I read that magazine, They are keeping Rob.. They were saying he partys to much with a "Source" saying he's drunk by 6:30pm every night which I find as bs. That he was drunk at a meeting for Parts per Billion and shit like that. They are also talking Kristen smoking pot to relax haha.. And the recasting thing is about Taylor and that copon guy and That the guy you played Prince Kaspian in the Narnia movies wants to play Aro.
I always take everything and anything the media says lightly because lets face it they want dirt no matter what. And I love how they use the word "source" which actually they arent supposed to do that much because in reality most of the time the source is null and void. its just a easy way to say I want this to seem credible even if it isnt. Good ole journalism and the media in general. That actually was my major in college but the more I learned the more turned off I was by it so now I am into TV/Film. Im not worried about Rob or Kristen for that matter. The only one not signed on as far as the main cast is Taylor.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:34 pm

I said the wrong mag name...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm

How dare you say the wrong mag name lol. By the way I am so in love with your pics.....Kellan is so yummy! Magazines are usually the same lol doesnt matter which one as far as what they are willing to publish. Some are a lot better than others as far as being credible but nowadays its hard to separate the truth from rumors since they are both posted as...the truth. Well I am about to go celebrate and I hope you all do as well. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I love you all despite our different views and heated debates. Be safe and dont do anything I wouldnt do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Can you make a list lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 am

Lol I love reading your replies because I know it will make me laugh Happy New Year TwilightLulu82
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:29 pm

I do aim to please! Happy New year to you and everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB   KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEEP TAYLOR AS JACOB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2