Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol

Go down 
+10
danixsaur
Cindy
VampyressAnita
danni4hardyz
Jayla
Teffy
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tamran
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:19 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I think I saw steam coming from my book reading that part haha.

LMAO Glad to know I wasn't the only one seeing that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am

Nope, It was pretty steamy.. You should have seen the steam from Breaking Dawn haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:30 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Nope, It was pretty steamy.. You should have seen the steam from Breaking Dawn haha

I can imagine! Breaking Dawn was pretty steamy when I was reading it too. Oh just to think about it lmao. I am going to read it again and maybe again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
TwilightLulu82 wrote:
This is also when Bella and Edward get engaged and then there is that scene in his bedrom when he is tellin her how useful a bed is Gah I get chills every time I think about it.

Oh the bed scene, omg that has to be my fav bit when it comes to the love and romance and almost something more bits lmao That bit really got to me, I mean yeah, that was hot! lol.

I have to agree with both of you. I loved this book, and that bed scene was great!
I don't know how i feel about Jacob. I think he goes about some things the wrong way, but then other times he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:47 pm

i'm picking this book up for the third time and i can't wait.. it's one of the best!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Ugh I am still on Twilight, I haven't been reading as much since I've been visiting family but I am going home tomorrow so I will be reading more. Plus I have a 6 hour car ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 am

I personally LOVE Jacob. I am torn between him and Edward. Jacob is such a sweetie in this book, even though he tricks her into kissing him at first, its still awesome, and the second time it happened she liked it. hehe. Awwh he's so cute I am smiling ear to ear just thinking about him!! jeez, Bella is so lucky to have 2 perfect guys!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 am

danixsaur wrote:
I personally LOVE Jacob. I am torn between him and Edward. Jacob is such a sweetie in this book, even though he tricks her into kissing him at first, its still awesome, and the second time it happened she liked it. hehe. Awwh he's so cute I am smiling ear to ear just thinking about him!! jeez, Bella is so lucky to have 2 perfect guys!!

I agree with you. But I like the way the whole series closes. I think everyone is in their right place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:19 am

danixsaur wrote:

Girl I know right...it is hard to choose thats why you just say screw them both I'll take Emmett lol....naw Jake has my heart I just adore him to death! He is my absolute favorite identify with him most...he's sneaky,manipulative and can be a bad ass, but the biggest sweetheart ever...Love Him!!! I love you Damn you Bella..I'm trying to find me either an Edward or Jake and she had both...so selfish lol!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I loved this one too, Except when Jacob tricked Bella into kissing him. I really wanted to punch him in the face LOL

I had issues with that as well. He did trick her and any respect I had for him was gone because that was the main difference between him and Edward. Edward keeps his word and Jacob just wanted to get a kiss. He had no intention of staying all he wanted was to piss off Edward while he was holding Bella and taunting Edward through his thoughts and then kiss Bella just to try and make a point. Im not sure when I yelled at him more....when he tricked her into kissing him or when he forced himself on her by kissing her and she broke her hand.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm

lol silly bella causes more problems than she solves dont she
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Bella led Jacob on a lot and by the time she realized it he was too egotistical to care anymore. She did cause a lot more problems then she ever solved and most of the time other people solved her problems for her because she either didnt do it right or was too fickled. I will give Jacob that. She sent him mixed signals and she did the same with Edward then afterward she would act like she didnt understand why either of them were confused with how she felt lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2