Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol

Go down 
+10
danixsaur
Cindy
VampyressAnita
danni4hardyz
Jayla
Teffy
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tamran
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 am

i loved this book! started like pulling everything together. edward was back and things started to pick up with them.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 am

I loved this one too, Except when Jacob tricked Bella into kissing him. I really wanted to punch him in the face LOL
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am

hahaha jake is too funny. tho he will get on your nerves. the thing is tho she does love him too. so it's just as much her stupid fault.. silly girl..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 pm

I wanted to shake some sense into her ! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

This one was my favorite until I started Breaking Dawn....Jacob drove me nuts in it though!! I would've punched him if I had the chance...even if that did mean breaking my hand...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:05 am

ok so i'm starting to read this one again today..haha. this is a good one as well. i swear i'm thinking i have issues by reading these books over and over..lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

^ Haha don't worry I read the Harry Potter series over and over more times than I could count....so since these are about ten times better I don't even want to think how many times I'll read these over...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:35 am

glad i'm not alone! i'm half way thru eclipse already..lmao! i had to make myself stop so i could get online... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 pm

haha I know I haven't done anything online since I started reading them, that's why I haven't been posting too much on ths lately...lol...
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Eclipse is my second favorite, Number 1 being Twilight of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I loved this one too, Except when Jacob tricked Bella into kissing him. I really wanted to punch him in the face LOL

You and me both! Jacob really gets on my nerves in this series!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:19 pm

Teffy wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:

You and me both! Jacob really gets on my nerves in this series!~

Same with me...at least until Breaking Dawn. It really changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 pm

I started this one last night, I forgot how much I loved this one now that everything is semi normal I mean as normal as those 2 can be. But this is when I wanted to drop kick Jacob in the left testicle for getthing her in trouble and well being a jealous ass
Back to top Go down
Jayla
Bitten
Jayla

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:

I always feel that way about Jacob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ziznooks
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 pm

gah you jacob haters... Laughing he wouldn't be like that if bella didn't "give" so much...Laughing see i love jakes comments they crack me up! but see... bella is the one that gets on my nerves mostly..lol. other than in breaking dawn...man she really come thru for me in that book.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 pm

Jake really has to grow on ya. There are times where I wanna rip his throat out and then there are times like in Breaking Dawn where he really steps up and takes care of Nessie, and him a Edward start to get along better. Sadly he cant fight his feelings in the beginning and Bella (The hottie hog) doesn't help the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

I love when he and Edward start to get along, it makes it so much easier to like him lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm

But boys will always be boys haha
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Tamran wrote:
gah you jacob haters... Laughing he wouldn't be like that if bella didn't "give" so much...Laughing see i love jakes comments they crack me up! but see... bella is the one that gets on my nerves mostly..lol. other than in breaking dawn...man she really come thru for me in that book.

See I feel the same way, even though I do feel he goes about things the wrong way sometimes and it makes me think, hey you really shouldn't. I understand how he feels and where he is coming from. Bella gave so much to him, I mean to me she never really crossed the line, she needed him, back in New Moon. But it was too late, he already loved her and she knew that. She actually started it all when she flirted with him in Twilight, at the time I thought that wasn't really nice of her to do. So I suppose I totally contradict myself here, cause I said she didn't cross the line. I mean when Edward leaves and her and Jake become best friends. I love Bella, she is funny, but she does get on my nerves sometimes too for a few reasons. There has been many a time I have thought to myself, god Bella what are you thinking, or why do you say and do that. But don't get me wrong, I totally want Edward and Bella together.

When she stays over his house after Alice gets her there for a slumber party or Edward wants me to watch you party lol, the part when he comes home and they get really close. OMG to me you can feel these books so much and the way they want each other is almost too much to take! lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:11 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Tamran wrote:

See I feel the same way, even though I do feel he goes about things the wrong way sometimes and it makes me think, hey you really shouldn't. I understand how he feels and where he is coming from. Bella gave so much to him, I mean to me she never really crossed the line, she needed him, back in New Moon. But it was too late, he already loved her and she knew that. She actually started it all when she flirted with him in Twilight, at the time I thought that wasn't really nice of her to do. So I suppose I totally contradict myself here, cause I said she didn't cross the line. I mean when Edward leaves and her and Jake become best friends. I love Bella, she is funny, but she does get on my nerves sometimes too for a few reasons. There has been many a time I have thought to myself, god Bella what are you thinking, or why do you say and do that. But don't get me wrong, I totally want Edward and Bella together.

When she stays over his house after Alice gets her there for a slumber party or Edward wants me to watch you party lol, the part when he comes home and they get really close. OMG to me you can feel these books so much and the way they want each other is almost too much to take! lmfao

girl i so know. i've read them all twice and working on the third and i still feel all the emotions from these books. it's so outstanding!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 am

Ok, I am nearly finished this book. I must say Jacob is sooooo hilarious! The whole thing in the tent when he says it would work better if her clothes were off when he was making her warm. LMAO! Edward was so pissed, rightly so, I would be too, but it was hysterical to me! The way Jake was playing. Now I must admit, I have loved more than one person at one time myself, a long time ago I might add, actually it happened to me twice so yeah I am a terrible person! So I can hardly say anything against Bella here. She probably shouldn't have kissed Jake, but I believe it was something she needed to do. Even though she belongs with Edward. She doesn't always go about things the right way, she nearly got herself killed in Twilight because she makes rash choices without thinking first. But still, she is Bella and she wouldn't be her if she wasn't like that.
Back to top Go down
VampyressAnita
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Tamran wrote:
i loved this book! started like pulling everything together. edward was back and things started to pick up with them.

This is exactly how I felt about this book! This one so far has been my favorite! I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet though! lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:18 pm

This is also when Bella and Edward get engaged and then there is that scene in his bedrom when he is tellin her how useful a bed is Gah I get chills every time I think about it.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:32 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
This is also when Bella and Edward get engaged and then there is that scene in his bedrom when he is tellin her how useful a bed is Gah I get chills every time I think about it.

Oh the bed scene, omg that has to be my fav bit when it comes to the love and romance and almost something more bits lmao That bit really got to me, I mean yeah, that was hot! lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 pm

I think I saw steam coming from my book reading that part haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol   Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh then it was back to normal..lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next