Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you first start reading Twilight?

Go down 
+36
ellikadan2x
cklover42
jenjencullen
KristinMarie~
Kate
Mrs.Carlisle.Cullen
Lusty
Cheyenne
TW!L!GhT**4eva
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
kat8511
twilightgurl22
cullenlover
Xtremeangel
reddsand
nicksmom02
Joanna
butterfly_hawk
VampyressAnita
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Nadine
danni4hardyz
Kelly
Kat
Stargazer
TwilightLulu82
Teffy
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tonia
Valos Vixen
Tamran
Crystal
Trina
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:34 am

Can I just say that I am totally addicted to say the very least! I just can't explain how much these books mean to me. Thanks Tam lol, I know I don't need to explain this to you, but I was just here at the computer trying to find some more stuff to buy lol. I just can't help it, it is calling my name so to speak! I really want an Edward fan club shirt but they don't have my size, but I will keep checking! That stupid place still hasn't got back to me about the posters, I am really mad. I will have to send another email, I don't why they say to contact them for international orders when they don't even reply. Grrrrr!

Ok there's my rant, I was looking for somewhere to post, I really just wanted to say I LOVE these books out loud to someone that won't think I'm insane! lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:36 pm

I got all the books about ten days ago! I've read them all! And I've just finished Twilight for the 2nd time!
I'm addicted! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:22 pm

This is a fun addiction!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Yes oh yes.......I'm not sure addiction is the right word tho...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 pm

I know, maybe not addiction, more like obsession or love sick, at least for me lmao. The closest I have felt like this is my first love when I was 15, I thought about him all the time and yeah, that is how I feel about these books and Edward! Thank you Stephenie! ^_^

*hides from little men in white coats* lmao
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 pm

well if the men and white cots are coming.. i guess they will take me as well..lol. you know how much i love them. it's crazy i don't even get it really.. but i go with the flow.. cause for whatever reason these books were placed in my hands..lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:59 pm

Thats why I said somewhere else about not wanting medication.. because i rather enjoy the crazy way I am over these books...They are awesome!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:00 pm

If this is wrong I don't wanna be right hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
cullenlover
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 am

oh Tamran what have you done to me lol. Its all Tamran's fault, i just got curious when she posted about it on MySpace, so while i was in town i picked the book up. That was on Saturday, and i've read it twice since then, as well as new moon and eclipse! im going out today to buy breaking dawn, but im a bit scared because then i know the series will end and there will be no more, unless i start it again lol! i just can't explain how the books make me feel, but then again, you guys have read them so y'all should know!! thanks Tamran!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:36 am

cullenlover wrote:
oh Tamran what have you done to me lol. Its all Tamran's fault, i just got curious when she posted about it on MySpace, so while i was in town i picked the book up. That was on Saturday, and i've read it twice since then, as well as new moon and eclipse! im going out today to buy breaking dawn, but im a bit scared because then i know the series will end and there will be no more, unless i start it again lol! i just can't explain how the books make me feel, but then again, you guys have read them so y'all should know!! thanks Tamran!!

awwwww! i've done it again! i tell ya i just don't know what to do with yall..lmao. but i'm soooooooooo glad that yall have loved them as much as i have. at least now i am not alone in my love for them.

i hate that they end.. but i just keep reading and reading. living it and living it. they never go away..ever! LOL
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 am

Aww Tam you did it again! Twilight is so amazing, Stephenie must feel so good to know how she has touched people's lives. I mean she really has! Plus it gives us all a bond or connection that just can't be explained, unless you are a Twilighter too lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Yep unless you've read the books you just don't know.. From the outside we look like we're obsessed haha
Back to top Go down
twilightgurl22
Bitten
twilightgurl22

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : um... i don't have a job...
Humor : sarcastic!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm

it took me one week to finish twilight, one day i read like 125 pages!
and last week i read new moon... but when my friend finally finishes eclipse i'll read it, she is the slowest reader! and i'm totally broke (i blew my allowance i earned...) so i can't buy it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 pm

i started reading it again for the 4th time the other night. not rushing.. just reading when i feel the need. then last night i was dreaming about edward.. i was like gah damn book..lmao
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Haha Tam...I'm on my third round....trying not to rush...hehe but not having much luck. And how can you NOT dream about Edward every night?? lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Talk about dreams....I've had some of the craziest dreams since I started reading the series....OMG
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Talk about dreams....I've had some of the craziest dreams since I started reading the series....OMG

LOL! I'll second that one!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
kat8511
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : mom

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Started Twilight two days ago! Only on page 59 and cannot put it down!!!!! It sucked me right in!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/champainiacs
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:38 am

I started reading like two weeks ago...technically it took me a week to read it cause i wasn't into to it..but after i really started reading it it took me like two and a half days to read it! I think the book is truly amazing!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 pm

I am late to the game. I have been meaning to read for a long time now, but I just bought the first copy on a whim last week. I'm not much of a reader and I have to be totally interrested in something before I'll read it. I am loving the series so far, almost done with the first book. I can't wait to finish and pick up the second!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:34 am

Welcome to the game! I'm glad you are enjoying the book.

I'm Jenn by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:01 am

Hi Jenn! Nice to meet you, I'm Dani! I like your siggy btw!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:58 am

Thanks I got it off a fan site.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:46 pm

I just finished reading it for the second time like 6 days ago...I missed so much stuff from the first time I read it it was like reading a whole different book! Laughing it was ever more awesome the second time around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you first start reading Twilight?   When did you first start reading Twilight? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you first start reading Twilight?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next