Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons $355.99 on sale just for more forgiveness seekers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceJJ
Bitten

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons $355.99 on sale just for more forgiveness seekers Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons $355.99 on sale just for more forgiveness seekers   Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons $355.99 on sale just for more forgiveness seekers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:21 am

These Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons on saleare perfect for the good player who wants the feel of forged, but still needs the forgiveness of a cavity-back design. I was looking for a bit more forgiveness, which these have. The ball explodes off the face also. All thanks to Callaway!

I really like the accuracy and the solid contact they make with the ball. I replaced a set of Callaway Fusions that I have had for about six years that I had purchased from Callaway preowned. These Big Bertha Diablo Irons on saleare my 4th generation Callaway irons and by far the best golf clubs sets I've put in my hand.

More hot golf clubs on salehere:
Ping G20 Irons on sale
cheap TaylorMade R11 Irons
RocketBallz RBZ Irons on sale

Back to top Go down
http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons $355.99 on sale just for more forgiveness seekers
Page 1 of 1