Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid $125.99 on sale just for long iron alternative ones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceJJ
Bitten

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid $125.99 on sale just for long iron alternative ones Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid $125.99 on sale just for long iron alternative ones   Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid $125.99 on sale just for long iron alternative ones I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

This Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid on sale is very easy to hit and it gets the ball up in the air quickly. A perfect club for going for a par 5 in 2 because of the high shot that I can hit with it the ball lands softly on the green. I am able to achieve a lower more penetrating ballflight with the hybrid than I did with the fairway metal. I am very impressed with Callaway's latest hybrid offering.

The Diablo Edge Hybrid on sale was commended in Golf Digests 2010 Hot List for their balance and explosive power. I am very happy with the Diablo 3 and 4 Hybrids and strongly recommend this to all golfers and especially Seniors who are looking for a long iron alternative.

More hot golf clubs on sale here:
Ping G10 Hybrid on sale
TaylorMade R11 Irons on sale
X-24 HOT Irons on sale

Back to top Go down
http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid $125.99 on sale just for long iron alternative ones
Page 1 of 1