Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ecstatic with My Choice of Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ecstatic with My Choice of Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Empty
PostSubject: Ecstatic with My Choice of Callaway RAZR Fit Driver   Ecstatic with My Choice of Callaway RAZR Fit Driver I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 am

Usually I have a number of residual ball mark heel and toe, but so far those areas are unscathed. At impact, even my amateur swing sounds pro. A solid thwack with only a slight metallic ping. I've set the face to square and weighted to draw bias, and while I don't buy golf clubs au for most shots appear straight to slight fade. All these are endowed by the Callaway Razr Fit Driver.

Once I was debating between getting a taylormade r11s driver au for sale and the Callaway Razr Fit. After hitting the Razr Fit I am ecstatic with my choice. It looks great and it never feels like I've under/overpowered the swing. Smooth swings are rewarded with incredible distance. I've never hit the back netting at my local range except for on a bounce. The Ball flight is lower but getting plenty of roll making it longer than before. The weight is heavier than im used to but Im hitting the fairway majority of the time.

Now I carry into the netting. Everyone is unique, but this driver inspires so much confidence at setup and feels so good through smooth swings that I actually feel like I've loosened up my overall rotation and am swinging slower, but I'm getting better distance than ever. Golfers can dial in their ideal settings and hit drives like never before with simple adjustability that matters. In a neutral setting with the light weight on the outside and I can't slice even when I try to slice.

What's in Adam Scott's golf bag 2012:

DRIVER: Titleist 910 D3 Driver sale (9.5°) with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8 shaft
FAIRWAY WOOD: Titleist 910Fd (15°) with Fujikura Rombax P95 shaft
HYBRID: Titleist 910H (21°) with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 105 Hybrid shaft
IRONS: Titleist 710 MB Irons (3-9) with KBS Tour shafts
WEDGES: Titleist Vokey Design (48°, 54°, 60°) with KBS Tour shafts
PUTTER: Scotty Cameron Kombi long
BALL: Titleist Pro V1

Just this year I've purchased a R11, a Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver , plus the Razr Fit. I do enjoy having the option of being adjustable, but for me anyway, the "feel" just wasn't there, along with little consistency. It may have something to do with my lower swing speed, now being around 80 & now using senior flex shafts. For myself, I found the Razr Fit being the driver for me, adding 15 yds & super consistency. My opinion, it's a nice club, but just not for me.

As Callaway’s first adjustable driver,Callaway RAZR Fit Driver comes with the latest technology in a newly designed and optimized hyperbolic face. The combination of Forged Composite and OptiFit Technology makes Callaway's first driver featuring adjustability the performance leader. The Callaway RAZR Fit Driver australia gives you confidence the minute you stand over the tee. No need to adjust the club, higher handicaps may want to but the feel you get just addressing the ball inspires you to hit a great shot. miss hits are in or very close to fairway.
Back to top Go down

Ecstatic with My Choice of Callaway RAZR Fit Driver
Page 1 of 1