Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great discount Ping I20 and G20 Irons during christmas day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Great discount Ping I20 and G20 Irons during christmas day Empty
PostSubject: Great discount Ping I20 and G20 Irons during christmas day   Great discount Ping I20 and G20 Irons during christmas day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 am

Ping has long been known for its incredible irons and exceptional engineering. We know Ping was also awarded the "Iron of the Year" award for its highly rated Ping G20 Irons, which forms part of the brand's celebrated G family of irons.

2012 is an extremely successful year for Ping, who began 2012 with the launch of the Ping i20 irons for sale range before introducing the Anser and ladies' Serene ranges. In this year, Ping was named "Supplier of the Year" for the fifth consecutive year at the recent Foremost Awards Dinner.

The Ping I20 Irons are a progressive set with a high-density tungsten toe weight. The combination makes them very easy to elevate and shape, but provides enough forgiveness that you don’t have to be a low handicapper to enjoy playing them. We certainly have, especially after going through the meticulous process of a thorough fitting session.

The sheer amount of lie, loft, shaft and grip combinations were staggering and thankfully our fitter helped dial things in just right. The benefit of properly fitted clubs cannot be underestimated. Utterly crisp and effortless, the club head moves through fairway and rough with ease. We reached out to Mike Nicolette who is the designer of the i20 iron(http://www.dealgolfclubs.com/Discount-Ping-I20-Irons-417.html) series to shed some light on the improvements since the i15.

As for look, the Ping i20 irons maybe one of the most handsome set of irons we’ve taken to the course. The tapered hosel and compact sole look great at address and the satin-chrome finish doesn’t give off any glare and retains the classic aesthetic. The entire design exudes plenty of confidence at both address and in the bag.

The PING G20 Irons Set features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the ping g20 irons for sale helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness.

NS PRO950 steel shafts, Project X(5.0 5.5 6.0 6.5) steel shafts and Dynamic Gold 300 steel shafts are available and there is no extra charges for different types of shafts, and we offer free shafts length customization service (longer or shorter than standard length) to all customers, so you only need to specify your shafts requests in the "Order postscript" textarea when submit your order, then we will process for you automaticlly when we prepare your discount golf clubs.
Back to top Go down

Great discount Ping I20 and G20 Irons during christmas day
Page 1 of 1