Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping i20 best price in Lee Westwood bag 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping i20 best price in Lee Westwood bag 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ping i20 best price in Lee Westwood bag 2012   Ping i20 best price in Lee Westwood bag 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:17 am

2010 Ryder Cup star Lee Westwood once again leave his charming figure on the latest HSBC Champion. Though Poulter finally wins HSBC Champions title, Lee Westwood's performance can not be denied. The Irons he used in HSBC are the ping i20 irons.

First, let's see his golf swing tips. According to Lee, the most important part of the golf swing is balance. Lee always use a method of improving balance with an inflatable pad which can be purchased at most fitness stores.

When addressing the ball your weight should be evenly balanced between your feet, the knees should be slightly flexed and you should lean forward from the hips. The "jewel in the crown" however, is the alignment of your left arm, shaft and ball, into your left thumb and forearm. Like a spoke in a wheel, this structure will be the cornerstone of consistency when the moment of impact arrives.

From Lee's swing, we can see that his shoulders control the entire motion. From the set-up, he maintains his arm and club position to the top with the wonderful movement of his upper body. At the top of the swing both the left arm and the shoulders are at 45 degrees (or thereabouts), and as we have highlighted here he creates a distinct right angle between his left arm and the clubshaft - huge leverage and power there.

The Ping i20 irons come in a progressive set configuration, with the long irons boasting larger clubheads and the short irons more compact clubheads. The cheap golf clubs launch higher and provide more forgiveness, while the short irons have less offset and focus more on control.

The clubheads are stainless steel, with tungtsen weights in the toes, another nod to forgiveness. Distance control was a design goal in the set, Ping says, and thicker faces and stabilizer bars help in that area. The irons have a low-glare, satin chrome finish. The ping i20 irons for sale come in 3-iron through 9-iron plus pitching wedge, U-wedge, sand wedge and lob wedge. The stock steel shaft is the Ping CFS, and the stock graphite shaft is the Ping TFC 169i.

The stabilization bars on Ping I20 Irons and ping g20 irons help improve feel along with a thicker face in the impact area, while the vertical CTP construction allows for a lower center of gravity, different options for weight positioning and swing weight custom fitting. This CTP allows PING to customize the swing weight for players that use longer, shorter, lighter or heavier shafts.
Back to top Go down

Ping i20 best price in Lee Westwood bag 2012
Page 1 of 1