Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progressive Ping i20 Irons Best Price

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Progressive Ping i20 Irons Best Price Empty
PostSubject: Progressive Ping i20 Irons Best Price   Progressive Ping i20 Irons Best Price I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 pm

The brand Ping, started by Karsten Solheim 53 years ago, was once again acclaimed for its continued support of green-grass professionals by the UK's leading golf buying group. The manufacturer's successful evening was completed with the ‘Iron of the Year’ award for the much-admired G20, the latest generation of the brand’s hallmark G family.

The news tops off an extremely successful year for Ping, who began 2012 with the launch of the i20 range before introducing the Anser and ladies' Serene ranges.

The ping i20 irons Set offers optimized performance through progressive set design. The forgiving, high-launching long irons blend into more-penetrating mid- and short irons, offering control for precise shot making. A dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results as well as a high-launch, low-spin trajectory.

Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. The ping i20 irons for sale is finished off with a non-glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme, offering a players’-style contemporary look.

The Ping i20(http://www.salegolfsupply.com/Ping-i20-Irons-sale-1253.html) maybe one of the most handsome set of irons I’ve taken to the course. The tapered hosel and compact sole look great at address and the satin-chrome finish doesn’t give off any glare and retains the classic aesthetic. The entire design exudes plenty of confidence at both address and in the bag.

The i20s are a progressive set with a high-density tungsten toe weight. The combination makes them very easy to elevate and shape, but provides enough forgiveness that you don’t have to be a low handicapper to enjoy playing them. We certainly have, especially after going through the meticulous process of a thorough fitting session. The sheer amount of lie, loft, shaft and grip combinations were staggering and thankfully our fitter helped dial things in just right. The benefit of properly fitted clubs cannot be underestimated.

We especially like the club’s turf interaction. Utterly crisp and effortless, the club head moves through fairway and rough with ease. We reached out to Mike Nicolette who is the designer of the ping i20 irons best price series to shed some light on the improvements since the i15. Here’s what he had to say.

Back to top Go down

Progressive Ping i20 Irons Best Price
Page 1 of 1