Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy to strike Burner Superlaunch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Easy to strike Burner Superlaunch Empty
PostSubject: Easy to strike Burner Superlaunch   Easy to strike Burner Superlaunch I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 am

I bought these at a TaylorMade day at http://www.discountovergolf.com/Titleist-910-D3-Driver-UK_263.html in April and have now been using them for over a month. The launch is sesnational and the distance is good. although i play off 17 handicap i had trouble getting low and mid irons up very high, relying instead on fairway woods. However, after reading golf monthly review i recently purchased a demo set of 3 to pw. Now finding i can get all golf clubs for sale up airbourne on a long high flight, added at least 25 yards on all clubs and more importantly i feel confident of hitting the ball well with all irons. my opinion a great buy for any mid or high handicap golfer who wants a set of clubs that really are easy to strike, oh and by the way i have now finally discarded my old woods.

The TaylorMade Burner Superlaunch is perfectly made for professional golfers. This TaylorMade R11 Irons have an ultra-large and deep cavity that helps you to achieve consistent results. The long iron design of this TaylorMade golf club offers the highest moment of inertia that helps in producing high launch angles. The TaylorMade Burner Superlaunch has extra-wide soles that launch balls far above the ground. The Inverted Cone Technology used in this TaylorMade golf club increases the speed of the ball, and controls the over-all performance. The Titleist AP1 712 Irons consist of grooves that help the ball to spin, thereby enhancing your performance.

These are pretty good clubs in this category. It truly is a shame that TM would be so cheap as to try to skip out on the matching hybrids. It is especially inexcusable for a company trying to return to the top of their form. After all, it should have been obvious that the very market the Callaway X-22 Irons are attempting to appeal to with these irons, was already turned off by similar offerings from makers that TM could completely outclass just a club generation ago. It has to be either over confidence, stupidity, or the tyranny of the bean counters that caused this foolish decision. I'm afraid that no hybrids in a Super Game Improvement set is like Ping i20 Irons without the syrup, and if you're old enough to remember that little jingle--you know that that's as bad as Spring without The Fall.
Back to top Go down

Easy to strike Burner Superlaunch
Page 1 of 1