Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burner 2.0 Irons golf clubs easy to launch high and long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Burner 2.0 Irons golf clubs easy to launch high and long Empty
PostSubject: Burner 2.0 Irons golf clubs easy to launch high and long   Burner 2.0 Irons golf clubs easy to launch high and long I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 am

I am a 5 handicap and was looking for an iron that did not look so big and oversized at address but still played with some forgiveness. I find the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. I can work the ball left or right with these irons. I looked at the Callaway RAZR X Irons au, Wilson, Titleist. But for me, nothing compared to the Burner 2.0. These irons are good choice to anyone looking for a forgiven, cavity back club but the look and feel of a more conventional blade.

I actually like TaylorMade golf clubs very much. I hit a set of hit TaylorMade R9 Irons, also tried TaylorMade R11 TP Driver, which I find also good. While after hiting the Burner 2.0 I find what suits me best. If you are worried about the HP tag these irons carry don't worry about it, that simply refers to the high polish look these have when compared to the original burner 2.0s which had a darker look to them.

The 2.0s are balanced, produce nice shots even on offcenter hits, and you don't have to swing hard to get good distance out of them. I would recommend these clubs to any average golfer who is looking for a solid, affordable set of clubs. That being said, these are definitely not for advanced golfers and might not be right for beginners, so buy golf clubs au make sure you actually go hit these a little in the store before you buy them.

Recently upgraded from Burner Plus to Burner 2.0, graphite R shafts in both. The 2.0 has added yards to my iron shots I felt I had lost due to age. 10+ yards with short irons. 4 thru 6 are so smoothe compared to older set. Love these irons and would highly recommend to those 50+ years looking for lost yardage with current irons.

A multi-functional sole lowers the center of gravity and reduces turf-drag to make the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons easy to launch shots high and long, while the inverted cone in each clubface is strategically sized and shaped center of gravity location in each head is precision-placed to optimize long-, middle- and short-iron flight; high-coefficient of restitution faces promote fast ball speed for long distance in the long-irons.
Back to top Go down

Burner 2.0 Irons golf clubs easy to launch high and long
Page 1 of 1