People don't forget the MP-57 irons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: People don't forget the MP-57 irons   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Mizuno describes it as a "rolled leading edge, cambered mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies." Non-marketing lingo, the MP-57 irons performed just fine from pretty much any lie you will find on the golf course.

The Mizuno MP-57 irons are a crowning achievement in the evolution of Mizuno's award winning Grain Flow Forging and Cut Muscle technologies. The Product Development team undertook the task of making the MP-57's the first MP iron with a full cavity, resulting in a significantly larger sweet area than any other iron in the history of the MP line.

Along with increased forgiveness, the MP-57′s produce a slightly higher ball flight in the long irons, and a mid trajectory in the scoring irons. They also deliver the solid feel and shot making ability that the MP iron player craves. Most importantly, the MP-57′s achieve all these playing aspects, yet in a classic head profile that appeals to better players. Using the Grain Flow Forging and the Cut Muscle technologies seen in the rest of the MP line, the MP-57 are the first iron in the series to feature a full cavity. By incorporating a full cavity, the Mizuno engineers were able to make a much larger sweet spot for added forgiveness for those of us who don't make a nearly perfect swing every time.

I purchased the Irons because I love the Mizuno MP-57 design and shot making capability. And according to the description and photography presented they appeared to be nearly new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

People don't forget the MP-57 irons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1