Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuno MP-64 Irons are the latest grain flow forged irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Mizuno MP-64 Irons are the latest grain flow forged irons Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno MP-64 Irons are the latest grain flow forged irons   Mizuno MP-64 Irons are the latest grain flow forged irons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:47 am

If you're a good golfer who is gppd at finding suitable golf clubs to hone your skills with, you'll truly enjoy the feel and workability of the new Mizuno MP-64 Irons. If you’re looking for a club that allows you to enhance ball control, the MP-64 can absolutely get the job done.

The Mizuno MP-64 Irons golf clubs for sale are the latest grain flow forged irons in the Mizuno range developed with the input of Mizuno tour professionals including Luke Donald who put them straight into bag. They will not give you that extra yardage your looking for, if you struggle for distance, but what they do give you is superb playability, feel, consistency and feedback.

According to my experience, It is easier to work the ball with MP-64 than the ping i20 irons for sale. Slight misses to the toe and thin cost little in terms of distance - trajectory suffered as one would expect. Everything about the MP-64 iron is soft, from the muscle definition, the sole contours and ultimately the feel. They also deliver stable, perfectly balanced weighting on full swings down to chips.

The Mizuno MP-64 Irons continue the MP's legendary feel -- a soft, thick impact sensation that keeps you coming back for more, providing instant, telling feedback on all shots. With other more forgiving 'player' irons in our line like the JPX825Pro and Mizuno MP 59 best price, we were free to really chase impact sensations.

Precise control of vibration frequencies through Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT) paired with the utilization of the highest quality material (1025E Pure Select) in Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging process ensure that MP-64’s players cavity design optimizes sound and feel through Mdal Analysis software. Easy to dial in distances on partial swings and short shots.
Back to top Go down

Mizuno MP-64 Irons are the latest grain flow forged irons
Page 1 of 1