Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:09 pm

so these people here are getting on my nerves! the one guy at FYE said.. i have stock, but i haven't been thru it or put it out. so i'm like uhhhh...will it be out by this weekend. he goes i hope so. he hopes! he's got shit and is just fucking sitting on it! so when i asked what he had he goes i have no clue haven't been thru it.. like i said. i mean wtf?! so then i asked about all the stuff.. cause i told him i knew about it all. he goes i'm a BIG store.. if not the biggest, i hope to have everything by the end of the month. i wonder if he's waiting for that? stupid!

hot topic..these little bitches i swear..lmao. well one of them. we get shipments in everyday mam...we don't know what we will get. you have to come up and see. i go well this guy said i could call. well call then. we got new shirts in yesterday and that's all we have now (all of them the new skinny girl stuff). so when i ask about the pins and key rings...she goes nope sold out. i go wait..which ones are you talking about. she explained the others. i go nope not those and started telling them about the new ones. she goes i have no clue. again we get shipments everyday. i go amazing how when other places they get it and then here it might be a week or more. she goes it depends on the demographic area. i go by the time you get them they will be online..haha. the other girl goes yeah but you have to pay shipping. i go i live 30 minutes from here... trust me it saves me money.

they all were so damn rude today! so you know what.. forget them.. i'm calling their asses EVERYDAY just to piss them off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 am

You pester those fizzuckers Batman, Give em hell ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:35 am

hehe! I've got Karen on a mission to find me stuff before she comes home at the end of the month!!!
Excited now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am

Good thinking ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:38 pm

EEEK!!!
Karen just txt me, she's in Hot Topic in Chicago and she said it's a good job i'm not there or she'd never get me out of the place till i'd bought everything!!!
She's buying me stuff as I type!!!!
EEEEK!!!!!!

*bounces up and down*

I really do need help! lol!

Oh well! EEEEK!!!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:49 am

Nice, We should have cool shops like that here !

Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm

I got a new shirt today! Its a really bad picture, damn camera phone! I also got SciFi magazine there is a really good 4 page article on Twilight.
More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 1017082055
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:22 pm

oooh i like that shirt
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 am

yeah they are gonna come out with that shirt in the men sizes as well i think...at hot topic. along with a another hoodie that says are you afraid or something. it's getting hard to keep up and costing lots of money..lol

FYE finally got something in. i called and all but went off on them.. Laughing but this one girl finally went to the computer and pulled up their stock and she showed they had something. she goes strange why isn't it out and i'm thinking well i got my ideas..haha. so i call back and ask to talk to her and the guy i had talked to first and then put me on hold said "yes she's in" i go well can i speak with her? she told me to call her back. he goes"about the twilight stuff?" i go yes...he goes "hey check it out...i found 2 new posters and these pins, but they aren't regular pins you wear." i go i know they are 6 inch pins they are huge there are 3 of them. i think he was shocked at what i knew..haha after he stuttered a second, he goes" yeah that's them, i have all this stuff behind the counter for you. saving it for you to come pick up." so i said i'd be in tomorrow. he said he didn't need my name to hold them. i guess i'm the only person asking for this stuff.

the funny thing i called random out of state or like the one in jackson, tn today and they all have it out..these few items anyway. one guy said, that makes no sense why after 2 weeks they still haven't put what they have out. unless and i bet the manager is doing this, they are waiting until the get everything in and set up a whole display. i go can they do that? he goes well..... and i just laughed..lol

the girl told me if another store has something no matter where it's at we can have them send it here to us for you. i go why can't you just order it in your system since it's there and you can pull it up. cause she did that.. stupid ass people i swear! she goes what do you know is coming out and i started listing them and she was like shocked that i was listing all the stuff on her screen without looking at it.

so it's not so easy to get things here either. it's actually getting pretty damn hard. at least hot topic puts stuff online after a while. FYE it's in store only. so if you have a FYE and want something you best call and then go get it. the guy in jackson only had 2 of each pins. i guess in the south people aren't into it. it seems that way.

ohh this is a long stupid post...Laughing of me rambling to no one really... Laughing just had to get it off my chest i gues.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 pm

That is the mens shirt! I can't fit into those little bitty things haha. I am hoping to go FYE soon. On a cool note well cool to me, My mom is getting me a new ipod and I can download the new trailer to it!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
That is the mens shirt! I can't fit into those little bitty things haha. I am hoping to go FYE soon. On a cool note well cool to me, My mom is getting me a new ipod and I can download the new trailer to it!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked!

ohh cool! i can't wear the girls shirts either. see mine doesn't have the mens in yet..haha. that's so strange how places get stuff weeks before others.

well i'm about to head to FYE right now. i do not look forward to being around all those people at the mall! but i have to go..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:55 pm

I was talking to the manager yesturday and she was telling me about the Listening party for the Soundtrack, There is supposed to be a special gift if you pre-order the CD with them and the CD is gonna be 9.99! You also get 10% off your purchase. I don't know if that is nation wide but my hot topic is doing it this coming friday!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I was talking to the manager yesturday and she was telling me about the Listening party for the Soundtrack, There is supposed to be a special gift if you pre-order the CD with them and the CD is gonna be 9.99! You also get 10% off your purchase. I don't know if that is nation wide but my hot topic is doing it this coming friday!

yeah the listening party is nation wide. every hot topic is doing it. along with the discount and the free gift. the guy today told me, now we don't know what the gift is, but it's still a gift.. i go ohh yeah that's true. he did say it will more than likely be something small. like a keyring or button or something. but that's nice to know the price! i didn't ask that one. what a deal for 9.99!! the little guy that helped me today was super nice i really like him. he goes see ya friday! i go yep see ya then!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Yeah..I think I'm going to go on Friday also. I'm hoping since their doing this whole thing that my HT will have more Twilight merch than they did the last time I was there..LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Its gonna be a long ass day for me. I gotta be to work at 6am don't get off till 3 and the damn thing is at 7 and with gas prices I'm not sure I wanna drive home then drive back.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 pm

I wanna go to that damn listening party. Sad i wanna hear Robs song. Sad it sucks being me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Nadine wrote:
I wanna go to that damn listening party. Sad i wanna hear Robs song. Sad it sucks being me.

i wonder if they will like search you or anything. i'd love to be able to take some type of recorder thing in there. just so like i could let you hear that song...that's wrong aint it? Laughing i mean you couldn't like put it online anywhere cause it wouldn't be good quality..hmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm

OMG... you have to do that. or call me when its on...hahaha oh man...i am depressed. I need to see a doc for my Twilight addiction and Rob addiction...this is nuts.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1224410817/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&rs=165793011&keywords=neca%20twilight&rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3Aneca%20twilight&page=1

Oh NO....i want the Keyrings, the Edward bracelet type of thing, rosalies necklace....i want everything. Ok i am going to my room now and cry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 pm

OME !
I want the keyrings ! They are lush, I think i'll cry too Nadine. Im having the day from hell today
Sad
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Yeah the keyrings are awesome. so pretty. i need to be rich and move to the states. Sad

awww girl i hope you are feeling better soon. i am not having a great day either. Sad But i guess it doesnt help seeing all these things i want and cant have. gosh it sucks being us. lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm

Thanks girl, It truely does suck being us ! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:03 pm

My newest things. I got em today.. I also got a new poster, from Suncost video. As soon as I get a frame I will be putting it up. The poster is of the struggle between Edward and James when james has him by the neck it has the quote "I'm strong enough to kill you" on it!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 IMG_3898
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Those are sweet !
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:12 pm

I asked the manager today if I could pre-sell before the listening party and she said she wish she could for since I am a good customer but the computer or something won't let her. So I am gonna get my mom to presell the soundtrack for me so I don't have to stay at the mall all that long. I am also gonna put some stuff on hold that she can get for me. The new hoodie is pretty cool, might get that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next