Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+18
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Karen
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Xtremeangel
Crystal
VelvetRainDrops
Kenzie
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
obsessed
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Tamran
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Random Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Plus even if she is rich kids need a lot of attention and with that many kids I think it would be extremely hard to give them all the same amount of attention that they need. There is only one of her and even though they can turn to their siblings.....there is nothing like a mother's touch. Thats the first thing I thought about.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:52 pm

That's also a good point. Plus, if she's just popping out children for sake of popping out children, then that's not necessarily healthy either. There has to come a point where enough is enough, you know? Just be happy with the children that you do have in your life and help nuture and guide them through life.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm

I always say that if I can't get pregnant the old fashioned way, I sure as hell ain't taking fertility drugs NO WAY NO HOW! Thats when you end up with multiples lol. I will adopt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:16 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I always say that if I can't get pregnant the old fashioned way, I sure as hell ain't taking fertility drugs NO WAY NO HOW! Thats when you end up with multiples lol. I will adopt!

Yeah like that woman who already had six, the had eight more. She's building an army or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:36 am

I saw these on Yahoo pictures. I thought they were so pretty.

An Eclipse.
Random Thread - Page 35 1-26-2009
Random Thread - Page 35 R207547299

This was on 1-26-2009
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 am

Wow, those pictures are impressive!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:40 pm

wow.. its like your there in the picture if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm freaking the hell out people. My husband rented The Strangers and I'm going nuts. lol Do not like true event stuff. Shocked No
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 am

That is definitely why I wouldnt watch something like that. Life is already crazy I dont need a movie to remind me how messed up some ppl are! Then too I am not a fan of scary movies either lol.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 am

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
I'm freaking the hell out people. My husband rented The Strangers and I'm going nuts. lol Do not like true event stuff. Shocked No

Thats's like me with any scary movie I just cannot handle it, then the thought of the true stories completely freaks me out thinking that this stuff actually happened to people!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Yea I am the exact same way!
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 am

Xtremeangel wrote:
Just watched Smackdown again, Matt was looking goooooooooood!!!!!
*sighs* I love him!! I just wanna give him a big hug! This storyline is gonna be interesting!

Me too! I have no idea what it is about Matt! Everyone around me thinks he is so not hot, but he SO is!!! His eyes, southern accent, hair, and personality (well the personality he displays for us to see..LOL)...that's what does it for me! Don't get me started!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 am

You are right there is just something about Matt. Now I admit he isnt my usual type that I find attractive but that man is so yummy!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 pm

I just LOVE him!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Karen wrote:
VelvetRainDrops wrote:

Thats's like me with any scary movie I just cannot handle it, then the thought of the true stories completely freaks me out thinking that this stuff actually happened to people!!

When she first saw the guy in the window, I flippin screamed louder than the TV
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 pm

LOL, that sounds like what I would do! I'm scared of the dark so the slightest litel thing scares me!! God knows why i'm getting Saw 4!?
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Yea I know how creeped out I can get so I do myself a favor and just stay away from the scary movies. The only time I dont is during Halloween and I only watch the older ones from when I was little like Child's Play and Halloween. Now I know some ppl to this day hated it but I also loved the movie Scream. It was classic...yes by the last one it was over the top but stiill Scream 1 and 2 were great!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Yeah I do tend to stay away from them too, but I do love me some Donnie wahlberg so I have to watch the Saw ones!! LOL
I can watch Scream though, I actually know most of the words to the first one because I had to do a project on it for media studies when I was in High school so I watched it loads of times!! LOL
I don't do the Halloween movies, or Childs Play or IT, I'm terrified of clowns and dolls so I wont watch them!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

For a while I was extremely terrified of dolls and wouldnt watch Child's Play. I still dont watch it often and usually not straight through but I tend to get in the Halloween spirit every blue moon lol. Scream was really good to me. Now the second one was messed up. She tries to get away from her past and all that happens is most of the people she cared for died....wow. I remember when I first watched that movie and I was thinking...her best friend, her boyfriend, her other friends.....poor girl!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, she just had no luck in Scream what so ever! But by the third film it just got very silly!! LOL Still love it though!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Karen wrote:
Yeah I do tend to stay away from them too, but I do love me some Donnie wahlberg so I have to watch the Saw ones!! LOL
I can watch Scream though, I actually know most of the words to the first one because I had to do a project on it for media studies when I was in High school so I watched it loads of times!! LOL
I don't do the Halloween movies, or Childs Play or IT, I'm terrified of clowns and dolls so I wont watch them!!

Yet you went to the cinema to watch Halloween!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm

And you know what happened after that!!
I was terrified for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!! My mum had to come and share a bed with me after Halloween H2O...and I was like 18 at the time!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah! But you chose to go!!!!
You weren't as bad as me when I watched Ring2 that night!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:57 pm

LOL, i'm still soo glad that you didn't come bursting into my bedroom, i'd have moved out there and then!! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm

I now know why people blow up the post office. I go and ask how much it would cost to ship one of the boxes, I used Tams address as an example and the girl was like 2 somthing, I go YAY now I gotta address them, Well I grab the only free labels they have and I sit in my car and address 13 damn boxes, I go in there and a different chick says oh this will be 5 something cuz you chose priority mail I said Huh? she said I used the priority labels I saw NO, I used th only labels you supply!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I could kill someone, I now have to readdress them.. So they will EVENTUALLY get to yall. To add to everything I'm dealing with, ya know lack of a personal life, I need a new job, My mom was laid off Now my hot water heater is broken, My bath water was literally BROWN. GAH! When it rains it fucking pours!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next