Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+18
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Karen
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Xtremeangel
Crystal
VelvetRainDrops
Kenzie
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
obsessed
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Tamran
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Random Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Ok i hate ice. especially when i fall. Just fell twice outside my apartment. lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:21 pm

i'm sorry you fell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:53 am

I'm back from my Royal Rumble trip girls!! I had a blast! I got lots of new pics and I am not too happy about being home. I left friday night and went to the Rumble on Sunday (I like heel Matt) and I went to Smackdown tapings on Tuesday in Indy. And thats when the snow hit. Indy got a foot of snow!!! I was suppposed to leave Tuesday night but I decided once it started snowing so bad that I would stay, I'm soooo glad I did cuz I had a blast Tuesday night. I wanna thank 2 special superstars who stayed up with my friend and I all night and drank beers and had some interresting convos. Wink I had to call off work today (weds) cuz I didnt get home till 7:30 pm cuz of the horrible roads and only had like 3 hours of sleep. Indy is only about 2 1/2 hours from me but with all the snow and such it took me 5 1/2 hours to get home. AWFUL!! I have lots of great memories and I will post the pics up as my friends send them. (I left my cam at home, oops)
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 am

thanks velvet.

dani sounds like you had a blast and can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am

Guys I have a question why can't I get to http://www.rosalieandemmett.co.uk

it just comes up with this
Quote :
BRB ---------- RaE will be brb.

does this happen to any of you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

^Same Here^
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 pm

weird
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Dani I'm glad you had a good time!!! It soungd like it was amazingly fun!

And yep that same thing comes up for me. scratch
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Maybe they are doing maintenance on the site or something and that was their lame way of saying it. I got the same thing but hopefully it wont last long. I didnt even know about that site so now I want to check it out!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

I haven't felt right all day. Sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:25 am

That sucks I hate when you feel that way I think the worst is when you wake up feeling like crap at least if you dont feel well later you are already up and going but when you just wake up booooo! The weather has been doing that to me. Freezing cold one day which is weird for Texas and then almost 80 the next....no joke!
Back to top Go down
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:48 am

cklover42 wrote:
Maybe they are doing maintenance on the site or something and that was their lame way of saying it. I got the same thing but hopefully it wont last long. I didnt even know about that site so now I want to check it out!

Yea that's probably what they're doing, it's where I get my pics of Nikki and Kellan I was wondering if they had updates scratch it's strange though Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 am

oooh i found these today... not really sure where to put it so i think random covers it lol!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eN83KOK--4I
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbqrn80SIo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 am

i love that man! he is such a goofball!

now he has to run from all the cameras..lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:49 am

he's totally cute when he was on harry potter
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Willow wrote:
cklover42 wrote:

Yea that's probably what they're doing, it's where I get my pics of Nikki and Kellan I was wondering if they had updates scratch it's strange though Suspect

This is the first time I have heard of the site but thats really cool I hope it comes back up soon!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 pm

I just put on Never back down and there was a Twilight preview.. I literally sqealed lol God I'm a dork.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Never Back Down was pretty good but I must admit I went for the bad guy in that movie. The good guy was a bit corny and so was the plot but Cam GOOD LORD THAT MAN!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Yes Cam is well soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DOABLE in that movie.. I must say I prefer him with short hair. I didn't really like him with the long in Twilight, I guess to me it looked way to fake. He was yummy in The Unborn too. My mom pointed to the screen and said.."Where can I get one of them" I am not lying my mom is a perv just like me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 am

I actually liked him with the long hair. Plus it was soooo James so I think thats why I didnt care lol
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 am

Just watched Smackdown again, Matt was looking goooooooooood!!!!!
*sighs* I love him!! I just wanna give him a big hug! This storyline is gonna be interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Quote :
LOS ANGELES — The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.

Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.

"It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married."

Nadya Suleman, 33, gave birth Monday in nearby Bellflower. She was expected to remain in the hospital for at least a few more days, and her newborns for at least a month.

A spokeswoman at Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center said the babies were doing well and seven were breathing unassisted. While her daughter recovers, Angela Suleman is taking care of the other six children, ages 2 through 7, at the family home in Whittier, about 15 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.

She said she warned her daughter that when she gets home from the hospital, "I'm going to be gone."

Angela Suleman said her daughter always had trouble conceiving and underwent in vitro fertilization treatments because her fallopian tubes are "plugged up."

There were frozen embryos left over after her previous pregnancies and her daughter didn't want them destroyed, so she decided to have more
Source: The Associated Press
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Yea...Im not sure if I even want one kid but to have that many.....my God! Good luck! All of those kids....she is going to need some help.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Yea....it kinda makes you wonder what she does in order to support all those kids! I mean really, how can she consider having more with the economy being what it is right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next