Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+18
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Karen
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Xtremeangel
Crystal
VelvetRainDrops
Kenzie
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
obsessed
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Tamran
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Random Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm

There's nothing on tv so i've settled on Most Haunted Live! It's so fake but i'll end up scaring myself silly anyway!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:39 pm

I've had alot of help. I've been taking Phentermine. It suppress the appetite.
I'm also having a problem with my boobs. I was hoping that when I started losing weight, I would lose some of them to. This is weird but I've always had boobs, I started wearing a bra in the first grade, if that gives ya any idea why I want them goooone.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm

My right hand is ice cold and I don't know why... 1 more evel day of inventory left then 4 days off!!!! I coming home tomorrow and well stripping and falling into my bed and never getting out till I have to pee. Which hopefully won't be for many hours lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 pm

i hear ya all on the weight thing. Its an up and down thing but lately its been going down. No complaints to me at all. its freezing over here and i gotta go back and forth to the laundry mat.... ugh!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:55 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
I've had alot of help. I've been taking Phentermine. It suppress the appetite.
I'm also having a problem with my boobs. I was hoping that when I started losing weight, I would lose some of them to. This is weird but I've always had boobs, I started wearing a bra in the first grade, if that gives ya any idea why I want them goooone.lol

I have taken those quite a few times....they work very well but of course are a bit dangerous...they worked for me when I took them consistently,but when I stopped taking for like a month I gained weight back...and for this reason my doctor won't give me anymore..if I took them now I'd probably do better this time....but of course everyone's different...I think I'm diet pill dependant though..if you tell me they help you lose weight,i'll believe it and I'll work soo hard when I take them,and they could turn out to be sugar tablets lol! as long as I believe in my mind they work!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm

one of the girls my mom works with said it'd take a couple years for your system to get use to not eating as much. But I don't know. Sometimes she doesn't know what she's talking about.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:02 pm

my mouth is still sore from my wisdom teeth and its been a week!!! im still in agonizing pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Watch out for dry socket.. That shit right there is murder. I had that I wanted to literally shoot my jaw off.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 pm

greattt...how do i know if i have that? cuz i am in alot of pain but i dont think its the dry socket...
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:06 am

i take phentermine as well. this is like my 3rd time. but this is the longest time i've been on it. other times i've been on it.. i did gain my weight back. no lie there. but this time i've done it different. i don't take it everyday all the time. cause i notice that when i do, i lose the effects of it. so i will go like 3-4 days take it and then one day off sometimes 2 and that really helps me alot! it also doesn't keep me from not eating at all. like today for example i got really upset and mad and when i ate dinner i pigged out and had no problem doing it..lmao. when in the last month or so i've been real careful of how i eat..lmao

but i've also learned that if you start to teach yourself how to eat then when you go off you should be ok. my thing this year is to get into exercising. if i can ever get into that and stay into that then keeping the weight off won't be as hard. because exercising plays a huge role in weight no matter which way you put it..lol

but i also have lost weight this go round pretty slow. which is good. the last times i've taken it came off like FAST! that isn't so good cause then you get use to that. i see my doc once a month for blood pressure check and weight check. cause it can cause high blood pressure. my doc or in the state of TN will not give it out more than a month at a time. it's the law you have to be under doctor care. when i lost 4 pounds this last month it shocked all of us. but watch next month it will be a pound maybe..haha.

now back years ago when they came out with the phen-fen (however you spell it..lol) that's when they pulled them. cause it cause loads of heart problems. but it was because they were taken together. the second one in that set isn't even out anymore cause of it. but phentermine is and like i said here i have no choice but to see my doc for it and i have to go once a month. as long as i lose and not gain then i'm good. as long as my BP doesn't go up i'm good.

it's also better to go off slowly when you come off of it. as it can and WILL (trust me i know..lol) cause depression. which in turn makes most people eat.. then well guess what gain their weight back..lol the last 2 times i stopped taking it, man i was so depressed and i suffer from that any way. it sucked!

no matter which way you do it.. losing weight is tough and the older you get the harder it is. my boobs.. i haven't lost that much either. i've always had boobs. wearing a bra myself in like 2nd grade. all the women have huge boobs in my family..lol and big butts! gah i don't care about my boobs really but damn i'd love to lose my ass, at least some of it damn! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:07 am

obsessed wrote:
greattt...how do i know if i have that? cuz i am in alot of pain but i dont think its the dry socket...

if you are in a lot of pain it could be a dry socket. i would say call the dr. and say hey i'm hurting pretty bad. they may ask you to come in and see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:54 am

yeahh thanks...i think im gonna call him tomorrow morning..cuz i gotta get this checked out
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 am

Thank god! Inventory is over!! I can sleep!!! Which I plan on doing in alittle bit. I'm freezing and bored
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am

Aww don't be bored. You can talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm in for a very boring day stuck in my house after a really snowy night.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm

My right shoulder blade is hurting and I'm freakin sleepy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

My lower back is killing me and my right wrist is kinda bothering me too....
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

^ hope you guys feel better....

it's like super boring right now...just watching me some General Hospital right now
mmmmm Jason Morgan I love you
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:17 pm

seriously it looks like everyone is in pain and dieing! lol ok its not funny but you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

I just freakin woke up.. I layed down around 11:30 does anyone think I was sleepy? Now I have 4 days off!!! I am going to the movies this weekend so I can finally see The Unborn. I haven't really heard any reviews about it so. I am noshin on some mini gummi bears at the moment I luv them. I will probably be up all night now woot!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm

its really really cold and were suppose to get snow after midnight. geez.. well hey i can get my stuff done since i wont go out and drive lol.
i'm getting abit worried at the fact that walmart still doesn't show twilight being release in march. We usually know three months before hand.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I just freakin woke up.. I layed down around 11:30 does anyone think I was sleepy? Now I have 4 days off!!! I am going to the movies this weekend so I can finally see The Unborn. I haven't really heard any reviews about it so. I am noshin on some mini gummi bears at the moment I luv them. I will probably be up all night now woot!

Thats just your bodies way of saying I was tired. You've been run ragged, haven't you.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Pretty much. Go to sleep at 6 up at 3 running around that god aweful store fixing managers mistakes. Idiots who can't count, I swear its 1 2 3 4 its not hard!!! Ok rant over. Sorry. Now I can catch up on my TV. I haven't even watched Raw yet. I will do that later though. Jenn Where did you get those cute little dolls thingys.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:31 pm

^ I'll find the link and get back to you. I kinda made my own at the site. BRB with that.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Alrighty thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next