Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:24 am

i think it's so high cause it's sterling silver.. the crystal.. is not costly.. i know.. i make crystal bracelets..lmao.. the wolf.. well lets just say i had a damn finding the copper one..lol... mine won't be the official one.. but i'm making it and well... nadine and danni.. ya know me..lmao

the poster.. i want it.. but i don't know what to do. was i reading that right.. it's $16.00? i might have to wait until i take these others back first..lmao... i'll help you girls out where i can on that as well!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:57 am

I love the bracelet, I really want one but im allergic to silver so I couldnt wear it anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Tamran wrote:
i think it's so high cause it's sterling silver.. the crystal.. is not costly.. i know.. i make crystal bracelets..lmao.. the wolf.. well lets just say i had a damn finding the copper one..lol... mine won't be the official one.. but i'm making it and well... nadine and danni.. ya know me..lmao

the poster.. i want it.. but i don't know what to do. was i reading that right.. it's $16.00? i might have to wait until i take these others back first..lmao... i'll help you girls out where i can on that as well!

Very Happy Like i said before i should send you my paycheck like every week. LMAO Yeah $16 is kinda a lot isnt it? But i still want it. no surprise there. You know i will be freaking jealous of your bracelet. You are so good with these things. I havent even looked for a wolf charm here in Dublin. I never find the things i want. I am really starting to hate Dublin. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Nadine wrote:
Tamran wrote:

Very Happy Like i said before i should send you my paycheck like every week. LMAO Yeah $16 is kinda a lot isnt it? But i still want it. no surprise there. You know i will be freaking jealous of your bracelet. You are so good with these things. I havent even looked for a wolf charm here in Dublin. I never find the things i want. I am really starting to hate Dublin. lol
Let's both pack up & move to Tamrans ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm

shit i wish yall would! Laughing i'd have people to actually hang with!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:01 pm

We could have So much fun ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm a train or bus ride away from Tam haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Oh i am all for the moving in with Tam. My bags can be packed in 5 min. lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Soon they will have to medicate us.. The disorder is getting bad haha.

Pleas no medication for this....its too good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:48 pm

I got my poster frames today and they are pretty crappy. I'm kinda sad about that but I am going to a craft store tomorrow to get proper ones well 1 since I think it they might be pricey.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:57 pm

My posters Twisted Evil I haven't hung em up yet, I gotta get some help these frames are kinda heavy.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:10 pm

oh i LOVE them.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:52 pm

I just need to get em hung up, The wall I wanna hang em on it the one my bed sits again so its proving to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 am

the posters are really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 am

Cool posters. they look really big
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am

Ooooh they look awesome !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:04 am

sweet! i love mine! got them all framed up and hanging. if they come out with more i don't what i'm gonna do. i've run out of wall space..lmao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm

I love mine and i havent even gotten them yet. LMAO there can never be enough posters if you ask me. LMAO
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Oh the posters look awesome, but how could they not, our gorgeous vampire is in them lmao. When I get mine and frame then I'll have to get plastic or similar type frames cause we rent our house and we aren't allowed to mark the walls. So I have to use removable hooks and they can't take too much weight. A pain really, I had to take all the glass out of all my wall hangings when we moved here.

I am still waiting on the movie one I ordered, sometimes stuff comes in two days from America to here, sometimes it takes 4 weeks lol. So I won't panic yet!

Oh and Nadine, if you read this, I still haven't heard back from that place about the READ ones and I am really pissed off about it. I contacted them twice and they won't answer. I will let you know if they answer! People are selling them on ebay for heaps, but I don't want to pay that when they are available cheaper. Stupid international order place! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Oh the posters look awesome, but how could they not, our gorgeous vampire is in them lmao. When I get mine and frame then I'll have to get plastic or similar type frames cause we rent our house and we aren't allowed to mark the walls. So I have to use removable hooks and they can't take too much weight. A pain really, I had to take all the glass out of all my wall hangings when we moved here.

I am still waiting on the movie one I ordered, sometimes stuff comes in two days from America to here, sometimes it takes 4 weeks lol. So I won't panic yet!

Oh and Nadine, if you read this, I still haven't heard back from that place about the READ ones and I am really pissed off about it. I contacted them twice and they won't answer. I will let you know if they answer! People are selling them on ebay for heaps, but I don't want to pay that when they are available cheaper. Stupid international order place! ^_^

Stupid international order place...OMG that had in my tears laughing. LMAO but i tell you it sucks why can't they ever answer their damn emails. what is the problem? even i answer the emails faster on my Edge page....i mean WTF? lazy people. LMAO i want that poster...damn it. LMAO Oh sorry...thanks that you are thinking off me girl. really...hahaha i will go the bank and change money into Australia Dollar. LMAO that is a change. they will know me soon since i have to go there so often to change the currency. LMAO oh man i talk crap i need sleep. LOL love you!
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:48 am

TwilightLulu82 your posters look awesome, but like Danni said how could they not. I so wish i had an Edward poster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danni4hardyz
Bitten

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 am

Cindy wrote:
TwilightLulu82 your posters look awesome, but like Danni said how could they not. I so wish i had an Edward poster.

Cindy I'm hoping when the movie comes out they will sell stuff out here. If and when they do I will let you know if I see anything and where. xxx
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 am

Nadine wrote:
danni4hardyz wrote:

Stupid international order place...OMG that had in my tears laughing. LMAO but i tell you it sucks why can't they ever answer their damn emails. what is the problem? even i answer the emails faster on my Edge page....i mean WTF? lazy people. LMAO i want that poster...damn it. LMAO Oh sorry...thanks that you are thinking off me girl. really...hahaha i will go the bank and change money into Australia Dollar. LMAO that is a change. they will know me soon since i have to go there so often to change the currency. LMAO oh man i talk crap i need sleep. LOL love you!

I am doing everything I can to get that damn poster, stupid friggin country lol. Oh and I don't want any money for it Nadine if I get to send it to you, just see it as a present. ^_^

As I said yesterday I will print out the damn thing myself if I can find a big enough image of it then I can send it to you lol. It may not be as big as the original, but that will depend on the image I get. If I find one big enough I'll save it and take it to the printers and get bigger ones. But if people answered their emails then there wouldn't be a problem hey! lol. The issues with this country and Twilight stuff just get worse and worse every day! Lucky country my ass! lmfao
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am

i finally went on hot topic to order a poster---and it wouldn't let me use my paypal account cause its not american---bah!!!

but i did go to a movie store yesterday and they gave ma a mini version of it----so i am somewhat satisfied for now--i guess i'll wait till the movie is huge and everyone is selling it--lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danni4hardyz
Bitten

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:25 pm

butterfly_hawk wrote:
i finally went on hot topic to order a poster---and it wouldn't let me use my paypal account cause its not american---bah!!!

but i did go to a movie store yesterday and they gave ma a mini version of it----so i am somewhat satisfied for now--i guess i'll wait till the movie is huge and everyone is selling it--lol

Yeah it's annoying isn't it, I couldn't use my paypal account either, I had to use a credit card. I don't have one of my own, but my hubby let me use his to make the order. I don't know why you can't use paypal, surely they could work that out if they wanted to. Even Twilighteez accepts international paypal cause I have ordered twice from them and they were really good to buy through. Unfortunately they don't have posters though, only shirts, caps and jewelery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   Today at 4:32 am

Back to top Go down

twilight posters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next