Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

twilight posters

Go down 
+10
Marina
obsessed
Cindy
danni4hardyz
VelvetRainDrops
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Nadine
Tamran
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

twilight posters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Seriously? you couldn't use PayPal? OMG that sucks. I don't have a credit card so how the hell would i be able to order anything? oh no... Sad it's getting worse and worse. I know that we will likely never get things like shirts or anything here. I have never seen shirts from movies or anything here just for kids. grrrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 pm

my other fear is how much they would charge for shipping to canada----it might be worth it for me to wait---oy
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

hahaha yeah the charge $30 for the shipping to ireland. so yeah...tell me about shipping. lol
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 am

Nadine wrote:
hahaha yeah the charge $30 for the shipping to ireland. so yeah...tell me about shipping. lol

They must have a standard shipping rate cause they charge the same to send stuff to Australia. Some places even charge more, like WWE charge a minimum $35 to here.

I have never actually seen any shirts from movies in the shops here either, only for kids, but I'm hoping! The prices are just crazy really, to get a shirt that is worth $22 I have to pay around $50 so yeah, kinda expensive if you want to get a few or some for your kids like I want to. But I bet you anything they'll probably charge $50 a shirt here if they do sell them, just to piss me off like the WWE shirts. Damn them all Nadine!

I wish my poster would hurry up from that place I ordered the movie one from, each day that goes by I panic a little more, on the inside of course! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Nadine wrote:

They must have a standard shipping rate cause they charge the same to send stuff to Australia. Some places even charge more, like WWE charge a minimum $35 to here.

I have never actually seen any shirts from movies in the shops here either, only for kids, but I'm hoping! The prices are just crazy really, to get a shirt that is worth $22 I have to pay around $50 so yeah, kinda expensive if you want to get a few or some for your kids like I want to. But I bet you anything they'll probably charge $50 a shirt here if they do sell them, just to piss me off like the WWE shirts. Damn them all Nadine!

I wish my poster would hurry up from that place I ordered the movie one from, each day that goes by I panic a little more, on the inside of course! lol!

i tried to order form the wwe shop once---all i wanted was a little air freshoner for my car---and they wanted to charge me $30 shipping for a $3 item---not happy---(and i didn't buy it)
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Cindy wrote:
TwilightLulu82 your posters look awesome, but like Danni said how could they not. I so wish i had an Edward poster.

Cindy I'm hoping when the movie comes out they will sell stuff out here. If and when they do I will let you know if I see anything and where. xxx

Thanks girl, and I'm standing right beside you hoping the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:25 pm

I swear i am in love with this new poster. It's so OMG...how hot is Robert? OMG...i swear these eyes...that hair...that man! LMAO

twilight posters - Page 5 POSTERnew
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 am

i know i love it too. people are complaining about how bad it looks. i mean the color is off some like his ear..lmao.. but i still love it and i hope we get a poster we can buy..lol
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

People are always complaining. LMAO i love it. i am not kidding. i need this poster. its sooo hot.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 am

omg i want that. how can i get it?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Marina
Bitten
Marina

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 am

the poster is amazing. i so want it.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 am

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 am

I can see what they mean, but I don't care, Edward is hot stuff baby to me no matter what! Oh Nadine, I agree Robert is just soooo HOT! His eyes just take my breath away. I want everything, including him of course! I know we all feel the same so I have to wait in line lmfao

Oh and I almost forgot, I finally got the movie poster I ordered weeks ago, thank god cause I was starting to worry lol.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
I can see what they mean, but I don't care, Edward is hot stuff baby to me no matter what! Oh Nadine, I agree Robert is just soooo HOT! His eyes just take my breath away. I want everything, including him of course! I know we all feel the same so I have to wait in line lmfao

Oh and I almost forgot, I finally got the movie poster I ordered weeks ago, thank god cause I was starting to worry lol.

LOL yeah i guess we gotta share. LOL

Yah you got the movie poster. so happy for you girl!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 am

wait, you got the movie poster? as in that new one up there ^^^ ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Im loving the new posters, He looks so damn hot !
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm

WTF can I get that poster????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:23 pm

i was checking out ebay yesterday and there are a few posters on there--a couple of the rare ones too with just edward and jacob--and their pretty cheap
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 am

butterfly_hawk wrote:
i was checking out ebay yesterday and there are a few posters on there--a couple of the rare ones too with just edward and jacob--and their pretty cheap

those jacob and edward posters can be bought anywhere now. they aren't that rare anymore. they have them at hot topic, borders, hastings and i think spencers is about to start carrying them too. now whether or not once they sell out it's gone i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 am

No I don't have the one up the top in this thread, I have been waiting forever for a different movie one, the one they were selling at Hot Topic. The cast one. They were hard to find when I ordered mine. I ordered it from allposters.com.

But you guys in America can buy 3 posters from Hot Topic for the price I paid for one lol. Still, to get it shipped here it was still good compared to the shipping at other places like Hot Topic. But I haven't seen that new one.

But some places won't ship overseas or are insanely expensive. Or don't answer friggin emails or return phone calls, for god sake answer your friggin phones you freaks!!! Or an email would be just as good he he he. Sorry, I just had to get that out! Hi Nadine! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
No I don't have the one up the top in this thread, I have been waiting forever for a different movie one, the one they were selling at Hot Topic. The cast one. They were hard to find when I ordered mine. I ordered it from allposters.com.

But you guys in America can buy 3 posters from Hot Topic for the price I paid for one lol. Still, to get it shipped here it was still good compared to the shipping at other places like Hot Topic. But I haven't seen that new one.

But some places won't ship overseas or are insanely expensive. Or don't answer friggin emails or return phone calls, for god sake answer your friggin phones you freaks!!! Or an email would be just as good he he he. Sorry, I just had to get that out! Hi Nadine! LMAO

LMAO Hi Danni...I guess that's all i need to say. LMAO damn stupid people! LMAO
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Tamran wrote:
butterfly_hawk wrote:

those jacob and edward posters can be bought anywhere now. they aren't that rare anymore. they have them at hot topic, borders, hastings and i think spencers is about to start carrying them too. now whether or not once they sell out it's gone i'm not sure.

lmao---i have never heard of any of those stores---except i know about hot topic--hehe

but good to know about the "rare" posters though....
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:22 am

I was amazed cuz I havent been to the mall in awhile, but I went today and decided to go to the book store in there, Walden Books. As soon as I walked in, there was a box full of all the posters, I got the Edward one. Next to it was all the books, even the complete illustrated movie companion. (which I purchased, hehe) They had so many things, but I didnt want to go overboard. I found an Edward bookmark too, I had to have it. I love you I went to Hot Topic next and it was the same thing right as I walked in...but they had hoodies and tshirts and alllll kinds of stuff, I was trying not to freak out, LOL. I also didnt want to spend my whole paycheck on Twilight stuff, lol. But I refrained from purchasing any of the shirts. They had posters and stuff in Spencers but I didnt dare go in, lol. I was on a date and I didnt want him thinking I was totally obsessed, only a little obsessed. I was looking on ebay and amazon awhile back b/c I didnt see much Twilight stuff anywhere, and I was apalled at how much everything cost! I saw the same Edward bookmark I bought today for 3.99 on ebay for 15.00!!! plus shipping!! I was mad. I'm so glad my mall was stocked with so much Twilight stuff, but I think I'm gonna stay away for awhile, so my rent gets paid!!! LOL study
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:49 am

Sad....Went into Hot Topic Saturday and Went a Little Crazy!!!! My Mom is just standing there while I got my Twilight Shop on...for some reason she doesn't care much for HT lol! but anyway...I had some extra money this week so I bought the Poster with all the Cullens on it, A Team Jacob shirt,a Team Jacob button and anther Twilight button...Spent like 43$ in there...and I don't even shop at HT unless it's clearence...I will be back there on payday next week buying more Twilight Merch..I got my eye on that James & ALice shirt...I want it all!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bella swan
Bitten
bella swan

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:07 pm

i love the necklace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight posters   twilight posters - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight posters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5