Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Lil Video From The Set

Go down 
+2
Teffy
Maria Cullen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Another Lil Video From The Set Empty
PostSubject: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Appologies if this is one of the videos that I cant view being in the UK but I hadnt seen this one posted so thought I'd share.
They actually say that some of the cast havealready signed to make the other films cheers

Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

More movies!!! YAY!!!!

Thanks for posting Maria...I actually hadn't seen this vid yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 pm

I actually seen that before...but i don't mind watching it again and again. LMAO so thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 am

i think i've seen them all i swear.. no lie! one night i sat on youtube and watched everything i could..lmao

yeah they are signed on to do the other movies.. as a just in case. they still won't say for sure. cause they want the numbers for the release first. it will SUCK if they don't make them tho. i mean come on..it's a series..they made all the harry potter books..lmao.

i think they will.. i think this is gonna be bigger than they think. even if it's just the fans of the series that go. no different than the potter stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:47 am

Well I have never been a reader, I'd rather watch tv than read but then I discovered Harry Potter. I started reading my sons books one night when I couldnt find anything to watch & I was hooked. I need to read them all and as soon as possible. I never thought another book would get me like that until I found Twilight !
They just have to make all the movies, I shall stage a protest if they dont !
Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:42 pm

I have always been a big reader but I usually read about historical fiction, My favorite is anything about Henry 8th, Anne Boleyn and Elisabeth the 1st. And I have never read the Potter books but I have seen all the movies and I love em. Twilight seems to have a deep hold on me haha. Its weird I've never read a book more then twice and I about to start this series for the 3rd time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
Well I have never been a reader, I'd rather watch tv than read but then I discovered Harry Potter. I started reading my sons books one night when I couldnt find anything to watch & I was hooked. I need to read them all and as soon as possible. I never thought another book would get me like that until I found Twilight !
They just have to make all the movies, I shall stage a protest if they dont !
Laughing

That's how it was for me- I was absolutely shocked when I read Twilight. I never thought I'd like something more than my HP.

and I shall join your protest if they don't make the rest of them!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Yay for protesting ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Lil Video From The Set   Another Lil Video From The Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Lil Video From The Set
Page 1 of 1