Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEAM EDWARD

Go down 
+9
danni4hardyz
Tamran
obsessed
Chelle
Maria Cullen
Kenzie
Nadine
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Good Night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:40 pm

Team Edward over here ! Wink
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Yay more Team Edward members!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Its a great team to be a member of haha
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Bitten
Chelle

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : psp, movies, music, wrestling and pogo
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 pm

I am definitely Team Edward... No other team I would be on... But for some reason I can not help but like Jacob.. His character is just the kinda vamp you love to hate. But with Edward its all love.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellamischelle68
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 pm

You know the more I read the books the more I just fall in love with Edward.....why can't all men by like him lol.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:27 pm

i hate jacob. definitely team edward =] but it really pissed me off that he imprinted on renesme. i seriously was so pissed off, that i was going to stop reading the book from that point. and him like hogging her and not letting bella and edward really spend their time with their child really pushed me over the top lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME!!! I was screaming at the book by that point. That was ridiculous to me! First off I didnt like Jacob after he forced himself on Bella and she hit him then broke her hand. Then to top it off once Bella and Edward are married this guy is still hanging around and telling them how to treat their daughter....he annoyed me through the whole series and still does. EDWARD ALL THE WAY. I think I am pretty Anti-Jacob.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 pm

OMG SAME HERE. HE SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF. then i read like other bulletins and theres people who love him!! and love that fact that he imprinted on renesme, like c'mon...get real. isnt that a little wierd? lol. thats why im not sure about new moon ( i think ) cuz its all about bella and jacobs relationship. i hate it. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Lol yes finally someone who is like me! It is insane to hear all these ppl all for team Jacob....what the hell is that about? Jacob went from drooling over a girl he couldnt have to drooling over a baby....thats just weird. And he is soooo immature! I just wanted Edward to whoop his but so many times. Im not too big on New Moon because of Jacob. For me its all about EDWARD AND BELLA!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:28 am

cklover42 wrote:
Lol yes finally someone who is like me! It is insane to hear all these ppl all for team Jacob....what the hell is that about? Jacob went from drooling over a girl he couldnt have to drooling over a baby....thats just weird. And he is soooo immature! I just wanted Edward to whoop his but so many times. Im not too big on New Moon because of Jacob. For me its all about EDWARD AND BELLA!

hahaha.. we aren't jacob haters here tho. it's hard to explain but being how my life has been i understand jake. if not for him there wouldn't be any books or a story and honestly.. bella started it..lmao ahhhhh i'm not hater of any of them.. i love them all!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:19 am

Tamran wrote:
cklover42 wrote:

hahaha.. we aren't jacob haters here tho. it's hard to explain but being how my life has been i understand jake. if not for him there wouldn't be any books or a story and honestly.. bella started it..lmao ahhhhh i'm not hater of any of them.. i love them all!

Well Tam you know I totally agree with you and can relate. Please don't anyone misunderstand me, I love Edward to pieces and believe that Bella belongs with him. But her relationship with Jake had to happen, it was like, meant to be. I love Jake, he did handle things badly sometimes, I understand people not liking that.

I heart the whole story, beyond words really lmao. Edward is hot stuff baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Aww I love Jake, I mean he did do somethings the wrong way but like Tam and Danni said without him we probably wouldn't have the last 2 books. I know Bella was meant for Edward but Jake helped her through the darkest time in her life. Without him she would have drowned in her own sadness, and she definatly would have drowned when she went and jumped off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:48 pm

I read New Moon first and Jake was in the whole thing...I think thats why I like him.....he was so sweet to her. And I know he's done some crazy things but like ya'll said if he wasn't there we wouldn't have the books to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I dont like immature, annoying people who cant control their tempers or actions so for me it was a no brainer that Jacob wouldnt be a fave of mine. He annoyed me the WHOLE series. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and for me Jacob just pissed me off. He was pathetic and reminded me of a whining little boy when Bella was wth Edward. Plus how he would try and act like he knew what was best for Nessie and they didnt...her PARENTS. It's like dude get over yourself. I think Jacob tried to play the victim a bit too much. He was always woe is me through the whole thing. He obviously wasnt meant for Bella and if anything he just made me want her with Edward that much more. But for me being annoyed through a series doesnt make it a good read so thankfully the other characters kept me reading....New Moon almost made me want to stop reading at points....especially the Jacob parts but luckily I kept reading and the rest was amazing so sorry but you wont see me jumping on the odd Team Jacob wagon anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:34 pm

I can understand why some people are Team Jacob. I really liked Jacob up until he started being awkward and trying to wind Edward up, Thats when he started to irriate me. As did Bella when she kissed him !
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Ugh. That really got on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:40 pm

For me Jacob was more of a villan than a bad guy in a lot of it. His intentions were never very clear and yes he annoyed the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:03 am

I wasn't happy at the time they way things were going, only cause I didn't want Bella to lose Edward because of her thing with Jake. But honestly, for me, cause I already knew the out come before I read them, I was upset but not too concerned. I was upset with Bella more than Jake through the whole thing, only cause I felt bad for him cause he loved her.

Also if it wasn't for Jake Edward may not have had anything to come back too, she survived cause of him. Jake did cross the line yes, especially with the kisses, but when he was annoying Edward, I actually started laughing. To me Jake is hilarious!

Even though I have been through things in life similar to that whole thing, if I had someone like Edward to choose from, I wouldn't have been able to get his engagement ring on my finger fast enough! I am team Edward for Bella yes, for me, I am just team Twilight all the way. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm Team Edward!!
I do kinda like Jacob tho, although he does deserve a good slapping in some parts!!
Then again I would have slapped Edward for leaving, I get depressed reading the book while he's not there! lol! I need help I do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
TW!L!GhT**4eva
Bitten
TW!L!GhT**4eva

Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Horses and twilight fer sure :]
Humor : i dunno...
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Totally Team Edward ALL THE WAY!!
Back to top Go down
InnocentAngel
Bitten
InnocentAngel

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 am

Definitely TEAM EDWARD! During New Moon I always thought...when does Edward return!

Found that picture on a friends page...
TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 L_667d4ade22d442de682bbf63021b7378
*credit goes to Stefanie Meyer Fanatic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/innocentbountyangels
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:40 pm

That is the best thing I have seen lol. BOOOOO Jacob its all about TEAM EDWARD!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 am

i honestly don't want any die jacob nothing on my board. if you dont' like him fine. but i am not gonna have such hate on here for a flipping book character. so i'm locking this cause i'm past the serious hate issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM EDWARD   TEAM EDWARD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM EDWARD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2