Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Pic

Go down 
+25
i<3edward
i<3twilight
chloerazza
courtneyBABY
ninadoll
twilightperson25
rpecfan
Lusty
danixsaur
Karen
Xtremeangel
*Shantanee*
obsessed
Chelle
Teffy
Maria Cullen
Kenzie
TwilightLulu82
VelvetRainDrops
Nadine
Tonia
Stargazer
Crystal
Trina
Tamran
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:54 am

lmao true
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Me and the new piercing. Sorry if the picture is big..

Post Your Pic - Page 13 IMG_4641
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Just had my hair done....

Post Your Pic - Page 13 100_3205
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm

^ with the blue did you have to dye it blonde first? because i was wanting blue in mine and my best friend does hair and she said I'd have to dye the parts blonde then dye blue. and my hair isn't as dark as yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 pm

We had to bleach it out first, then wash it and dry it, put the blue on and sit under a dryer for about 30 minutes before washing and drying it again. I think it took about an hour and a half to do the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Loving the lip Jess !

with the dying the hair blue you need to get it as light as poss first otherwise it can go kinda green (Im a past hairdresser LOL)
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am

Kate wrote:
We had to bleach it out first, then wash it and dry it, put the blue on and sit under a dryer for about 30 minutes before washing and drying it again. I think it took about an hour and a half to do the whole thing.

I've wanted blue in my hair for a very long time. Blue is my favorite color. I'd have to wait until I could come of with the money to have it done by someone who knows they are doing. My friend is a hair dresser, but she doesn't have her full license yet, and I'm afraid she wouldn't get the blonde parts dyed blue. I should be a shamed of myself for saying that about my friend.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am

Maria Cullen wrote:
Loving the lip Jess !

with the dying the hair blue you need to get it as light as poss first otherwise it can go kinda green (Im a past hairdresser LOL)

I do not want green hair. that's one thing I do not want to happen. Like she doesn't get it dyed dark enough blue and it fades to green.

OoO I just thought of something. When I start back to school in the summer I could get someone at school to do it... It's cheap and I've seen some of the people that come out of there, and their hair looks decent.
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 am

the lip looks great Jess! I may just have to go back and get my lip done too..hehe...piercings were buy one get one half off when i went..but i was too chicken to do two..hehe..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

jess i love the lip! that is something that i could see me doing. wow it's simple and cool looking. too bad i'm a chicken shit..lmao i won't even cut my hair...lmao
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

im a chicken too when i t comes to my hair...i just say..trim a little...but not a lot..haha...

i thought i was never going to get anything pierced even though for YEARS i wanted a lip ring...i finally went on tuesday but i got the monroe piercing instead...i still may get a lip piercing eventually...but it really wasn't bad..it was terrifying sitting there waiting for the pain..but it was so bad..just a pinch..my left eye teared up and that was it...im still not in pain..just a little weird eating..do it TAM!!! haha
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Yeah eating is fun haha. I'm actually have a good day with it today yesturday was pissin me off though.
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 pm

i just can't open my mouth big..so i have to have everything in tiny bites...when i try to open it too big the back gets caught on my teeth so then the post gets pulled...just more annoying than painful...
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah I still kinda have that problem but its just cuz the jewelry is longer then the norm. Once its healed you can get a shorter one
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah...im supposed to go in on tuesday and they will change it out for me..then in a few weeks i can get my own jewelry...im gonna get a little diamond or something feminine..hehe..
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

I have to wait like 2 and half more weeks till I can change it out. I'm just having issues with it getting dry, Damn soaps. I'm allergic to the stuff she gave me (Didn't know till I used it) and the Dial I am now using is alittle irritating but its better today.. Did they tell you about sea salt soaks? It helps get all the ickys off before you wash it. Also promotes healing.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 pm

ok seeing yall talk about it... you won't see me doing it.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm

all i use is dial antibacterial soap twice a day and just turn the jewelry...but i don't have any ickies..lol...its just a little sore and somethings i eat bother it..but supposed to stay away from hot stuff , not drink through a straw, spicy stuff..all that increases blood flow...but i haven't had any problems yet..no crusties or anything...hopefully stays that way! oh..and mouthwash three times a day..mixed with water...
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm

OK!!

So, as you all know I went on a lil WWE road trip this past weekend...So I left my house friday at 6 am. Got to my friends house in Buffalo at about 12 noon. We bullshitted awhile and then his friend came over cuz they do an internet radio show. Then after they got all set up, 2 cute guys called!! Teddy and Cody were on the phone, and I could hear them!! I was like Very Happy I have a huge crush on Cody!! So they did the phone interview for their show and all, and then we got ready to go to the dinner/meet and greet. We got there a bit early, so we waited a bit, and then in walks Teddy and Cody. Wow. :-P There was a line forming, so I decided to wait till everyone cleared out to get my pic and such. It was my turn, I got a pic signed and a picture with them, and I was standing there talking to Cody, I asked him why he never smiled. Haha. I moved my arm a bit and he saw my heart tat I have on my wrist and grabbed my arm was like "woah what is that?!" I was like its my heart tat, you like it? He was like "yea its awesome" I was like can I have a hug? And he was like "absolutely, I actually needed one of those today!" SQUEEEEE I love him. I got a pic with just me and him. I dont care how many I have!! Cody and John Morrison are my top crushes. Haha. They make me swoon. So I ended up seeing Cody the next day at The airport and he remembered me! He was like "hey I remember you how are you?" There was a guy with a video camera pissing him off so he was like "come over here and talk to me and get this guy away from me!!" I got another hug! I dunno why I'm so gaga over this guy! <3

Here's the pics from the Dinner on Friday:

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts153
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts155
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts154
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts156
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts157
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts160
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts161
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts164

Don't we look cute together? Awwwhz!!! We should get married!!!

Ok, so like I said I went to the airport on Sunday. Long day...I was there initially to see Matt Hardy. I was so happy when he finally came in. The only thing was that he was in a poopy mood. Oh well. I still said Hi, and got a pic! He was like yea I remember you! Haha. Atleast I got that outta him! I saw everyone on the RAW roster except for Cena and Santino. I didnt get pics with everyone, but I tried to get pics with people I dont normally take. I mean of course I have to get one with Matt and Beth Phoenix!! Thats a given! I love them Ohhhhh and that Randy Orton, haha. In the pic I was rubbing his back. I can't help but rub him everytime I see him!

Here's the pics:

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts175
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts176
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts177
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts178
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts179
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts180
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts181
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts182
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts185
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts186
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts187
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts188
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts190

Here's a pic of me by Vince's private jet!! This pic rocks!
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts191

So, I went to Raw. It was kinda boring if you ask me...I was planning on going home after that, but my friend was like you should go to Pittsburg with me and see the Smackdown/ECW guys! I got to Pitts at like 5 am tuesday morning. SOOOO tired. We woke up at about 11 am, and went to the hotel across from the Mellon Arena. We just missed Vince. :-( I got him in Buffalo tho so I was ok. We waited around at the hotel and didnt really see anyone. We went to eat and then went back to the hotel to get cleaned up and take naps. I didnt go to the Smackdown show, cuz I didnt even plan to go to Pitts. I was a bit bummed that I wasnt perpared, cuz I have sooo much stuff I want Jeff Hardy to sign!! I did have a magazine with me tho...haha. Well when the show was over we drove around to some hotels, saw Cryme Tyme on the road, haha and Shelton at the gas station, nothing special. We gave up and went back to the hotel. We were planning on seeing them fly out so we were just gonna sleep till it was time to leave. So we were in bed and my friend jumped up and ran to the window, and I was like what? He was like OMG Jeff Hardy is standing outside!! I was like WHAT!! I was in my pjs and had my contacts out!! So we rushed to get dressed and he got down there before me, but when I went out there, my friend was gone. I thought he might have been talking to Jeff Hardy so I went outside, and there was Jeff, Christian, Rtruth, and Helms. They were all staring at me and I was like "Hi" haha. Jeff was like hi! Helms winked at me that kinda creeped me out. LOL!!! I went back inside. My friend brought my bookbag with him, and he gave me a promo for Jeff to sign. I got a pic with Christian, he is such a cutie! Jeff was signing anything we put in front of him...It was awesome. He made me a pretty one and I wanted to show you guys...

Here's the autograph and the 2 pics I took:

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Jeffygraph
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts228
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts229

Ok, I freaking love the Jeff pic. It looks like we are BFF!! haha I can't believe how cute Christian looks at 2 am!!

So we were on a high from that, and we went to bed. We woke up and went to the airport. We saw lots of people, it was kinda crazy. I was the only girl there, so I was at an advantage...hehe. I got a wink and a "how you doin" from Morrison, I can die happy. I'm so glad Jeff was staying at my hotel cuz I didnt see him or Helms at the airport. I didnt take too many pics this time, but there are a few in there that are important...haha. All in all, amazing trip...and you wanna know what? They are coming to Ohio this weekend!!! Hahaha. These wrestlers are gonna get sick of me... :-P

Here's the last of the pics:

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts231
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts230
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts232
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Buffalopitts234

Wow I look kinda ragged in those few pics, lol. I never get much sleep on wrestling trips...
So there they are!! I will post more this coming week prolly, but after this trip I am not doing anymore till the summer!! :-(

Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:00 pm

As I have already told you, I dont like you no more Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Oh lord you are one lucky woman!! I'm completely insanely jealous, I squeaked when I saw some of the pics... I'm glad you had such a great time though!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Damn those are some fantastic pics...i'm so jealous, glad you had an awesome time!! Heehee!!
I'm totally moving to the States, I wanna hang out and meet wrestlers!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:13 pm

ok one your lucky.

cody and teddy are just FINE as hell.

and i'm jealous you got to meet and rub randy. Guh... randy is just super sexy i'd tackle him if i could trust me Smile
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Gah I'm so jealous Dani! How do you meet so many of my fave peeps? I need that secret lol! aside from Cody MH,Jeff,Randy and Chris..I have a huge crush on MVP and my man has an arm around you Evil or Very Mad haha im jealous! very jealous!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Awwhz. I wish I could bring all you girls with me on my trips!! Its sooo fun!! I have more pics...haha. This is it for awhile tho...

I just had to go this time b/c it was in my hometown!! Cody was one of the first people I saw, and I was like do you remember me from Buffalo? and He was like yea I do!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's the pics from the first night:

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Uhhheee001
Beth remembered me!! I was like "I'm the chick who said I loved you last week" and she was like "Oh yea!! and I told you the people usually have to work harder to hear that!" :-)
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Uhhheee002
My favorite pic with Cody, ever!!! Even though he never smiles. :-)
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton094
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton095
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton104
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton105
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton106
That's it from the first night. The only autographs I got were Cody, Regal, Miz and Cena that night. :-)

The next day was awesome...lookie who I got!!

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton108
Post Your Pic - Page 13 005
EWW...I had to get a pic tho...LOL
Post Your Pic - Page 13 004
AWHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM!
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton109
OMFG...This pic is amazing. He was sitting in the car waiting for Ted to check them out, and he motioned us over to him. I went up to him and he was like "hi, do you want an autograph?" I was like "yes, please" Haha. He was barefoot and had his feet on the dashboard...lol. He has pretty feet. My other friends were there too, and he was like I wanna show you something, and he pulls out his phone and shows us videos of his daughter Alanna!! She is so adorable, she looks just like him!! I asked him for a pic and a hug! That was one of the best hugs I've ever gotten!! Ahhh Randy...

These next few pics are from later that night:
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton113
Post Your Pic - Page 13 006
Of course I had to get another one with My fiance'! I got 2 more autographs from him, and the pic I took with him the day before I got blown into an 8x10 photo. I was like "do you remember my name?" and he was like "of course, its Dani, D A N I!!" I was like "yay!" haha. He signed the 8x10 "all love, Cody" SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I was like "I won't get to see you for awhile" he was like "whys that?" I said "because I am broke from the past 2 weeks and you guys arent going to be near me for a few months" and I hugged him, and as we were hugging he said "take care, and I will see you in a few months" SQUEEE again. I love that boy.

KK. So me and my friend were on our way back to our hotel, and we passed the waffle house and low and behold, there was Randy, Teddy and Santino in there eating!!!! We waited for them to finish of course! :-P

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton115
He said Santina was in the car...LMAO
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton116
Wow, look at him, he is godlike
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton117
He's so cute and nice!!

Ok, the next morning we went to Dayton, and lookie who I saw first!!

Post Your Pic - Page 13 IMG_6218D
!!!!!
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton118
This pic is cute, we look like a couple, haha

Nothing else really happened the rest of the day, but that night was amazing. Almost everyone was staying at the same hotel as us, but these were the only pics I took...

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton119
Yummy!!!
Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton120
Cutie!!

Helms, Umaga, Haas, Mark Henry, Jesse, Swagger, Tommy Dreamer, Gail Kim, Koslov, and Katie Lea were there too. I didnt take pics with them tho, I wanted one with Helms but he went to a bar. :-)

I went to the airport the next day but this was the only pic I took. This one means so much to me. He was sooo tired, but he was so amazing. I got a hug and I actually got to chat with him for a few minutes. The pic we took turned out amazing...

Post Your Pic - Page 13 Columbusdayton121

So thats it!! Thats all I will have for a few months!! haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pic   Post Your Pic - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pic
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next