Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella a slut in the movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamVampire
Bitten
TeamVampire

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Bella a slut in the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Bella a slut in the movie?   Bella a slut in the movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 am

I'm sorry..but they made Bella seem like such a slut..then again she was kinda one in the book. It just made it worst in the movie. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Bella a slut in the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella a slut in the movie?   Bella a slut in the movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am

I think Bella definitely came off as being cruel to both of them in the movie. She left Edward multiple times which is NOT how it happened in the book. The way the Jacob kiss went down was pretty premature and anticlimatic. She goes from saying she never wants to be with him to saying kiss me. In the book, it was more thought out and you could at least see the manipulation behind it. She didnt want Jacob to die and he kept implying that if he left that would happen. She wanted him to stay and thought the kiss would make him. I hated how they portrayed that in the movie though, but at least it made the book version seem more realistic.

They hyped up the triangle way too much in the movie and as a result each character, especially Bella and Edward, were changed in the process. Edward was angrier, Bella was insensitive and even the small stuff like being clumsy wasnt even taken into account. It is funny that you use the word slut because while in the theater, when the kiss happened with Jacob there were some guys in there and one goes "what a slut!" I think if people havent read the books and just based everything off the movies they were confused, turned off, and really just rolled their eyes. The movies dont do the books justice. Twilight came the closest but hopefully with Bill Condon as director we can get back to that.

Forget the hype, the shirtlessness, Tay Tay's abs, the built up action scenes, and transforming these books into a more "guy friendly" saga. Dont fix what isnt broken because it just pisses off the true and loyal fans. I want to see more Edward and Bella because after Twilight it felt like the movies forgot about why people were even standing in line to see them. It is all about Bella and Edward. Everyone else, yes even Jacob, is a supporting character. The poor Cullens barely get any screen time, their relationships are all watered down, and Jacob was the main focus of Eclipse....scratch that....Taylor's abs were. It became this big joke and that isnt what the story was about. I hope we get back to the epic love between Edward and Bella but I am not holding my breath. At least we have the books!
Back to top Go down

Bella a slut in the movie?
Page 1 of 1