Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrsrobpattinson
Bitten
Mrsrobpattinson

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Liberal Arts Student(hoping to try acting next semester or soon), love writing stories
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps   Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Hello, I have just joined this forum and really I am a writer I love to write stories but there does not seem to be a fanfiction section here(although you can view my stories at my livejournal in my profile), so I thought I would share some graphics I made on photoshop. I have taken a couple of classes and gotten some tips from other online friends and I have gotten a pretty good handle on photoshop.
You can go to http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com for the full selection but these are a few of my favorite pieces.

Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps EclipsePostersmedit
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Newmoonmovieposter
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Lambbecamealionessbreakingdawn
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps 2e1zywo

I have also recently begun trying some sketches and I am clearly a crappy drawer right now but I have been practicing because I want to become as great with imagery in drawing as I am writing.

Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Edward-LionLoosingTheLamb
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps EdwardandBellaOneDangerousTouch
This next one is my favorite so far.
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Edward-WhatifImtheBadGuy
I apologize for the lighting on the first two, I have a crappy scanner that ruins colored drawings so I took pictures of those first two with my phone, but then with the third one I decided since there was no color to ruin in this drawings the scanner might work and clearly I was right.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps   Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Those are really nice graphics good job.
Back to top Go down
Mrsrobpattinson
Bitten
Mrsrobpattinson

Female
Job/hobbies : Liberal Arts Student(hoping to try acting next semester or soon), love writing stories

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps   Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrsrobpattinson
Bitten
Mrsrobpattinson

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps   Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 am

I just finished this drawing a couple days ago.
Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps Edward-BrokenWings
It's supposed to be Edward as a fallen broken winged angel, but clearly it's not my best work, his head and face came out horribly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps   Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Rpattz's Photoshop and Drawing Scraps
Page 1 of 1