Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)

Go down 
+4
Maria Cullen
Tamran
cklover42
danixsaur
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)   New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 pm

No offence to Catherine but New Moon looks so much more professional & expensive than Twilight did in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)   New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:46 pm

I agree Maria. I think Catherine didnt really realize just how big this all would turn out and when they interviewed Rob last night asking about the difference he can see he said that with Twilight it felt more like an indy film but with New Moon he can tell this is a huge production. Catherine is great but she is used to the independent film circuit and none of them knew how big Twilight was going to be but now the bar is totally raised because of the numbers and the fans so they are getting directors who understand that. She did great for what she was dealing with but I do expect more now that everyone knows how big this really is.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)   New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 am

OMG....the trailer was great, I have watched it a gazillion time already.
I agree that Jasper's wig was looking a little off as well, but in a whole after seeing the AMAZING job they have done so far the wig is a moot point...lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)   New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 pm

I think we all agree then lol. Jasper's wig was a bit off......but who cares the trailer was awesome. I do hope they fix it for Eclipse though because he will be in it a lot more. I think they got the others right this time as far as the Cullens' looks go. Jasper is the only one who could be made over again. All in all it was great and I think we are all waiting for November!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)   New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Trailer on Myspace's Trailer Park (UK GIRLS LOOKIE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2