Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so it starts!!!

Go down 
+3
cklover42
Stargazer
Tamran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:10 am

this was posted at lion and lamb..had to share...

so it starts!!! New-moon-shirt-hot-topic

i wasn't going to post anything about this since my store hasn't got them in yet & i was sworn to secrecy about it but.. all hot topic stores will have the new moon poster tee this upcoming week (some stores already have them)! i've been wanting to tell you guys but, i guess i can now. Very Happy
so if you don't see them yet come back later on in the week!

in july we're supposed to get more twilight merchandise & in august we'll be getting more new moon merch. Very Happy

source: http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/4714032.html
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:57 am

omg omg omg Jumps up and down!!!! Do you know that all i kept asking my rep at walmart is do you know when the twilight stuff will be marked down and the new moon stuff will come in. I bought some of the twilight shirts but of course can't fit into them soooo i am making one big as body pillow case.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:27 am

So exciting! I cant wait to see what they get! And I know I am jumping the gun but you know what would be so cool.....I know a lot of Twilighters arent just in love with Edward, Bella and Jacob so it would be so awesome if for the Eclispe stuff next year they actually made merchandise for the other Cullens and more than before. I wonder if for New Moon they will make a lot of merchandise for the wolf pack or if they will just stick with the triangle....hmmmm. I am so excited to see what they come out with.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:54 pm

i'm excited to see what they do too!

i know that the jake.alice and i think jasper action figures come out for new moon! i'm so excited about those!

guess i'll start bugging my HT again..haha i'm sure there will lots of wolf stuff, but i bet it will be more jake related maybe. i think it will be a good mix of lots of things.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Oh my gosh!! Sooo exciting!!! I'm totally gonna have to get my butt over to the States so I can get some of this stuff, especially with Jake having a huge part in this film!! Smile
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:57 pm

OH CRUEL WORLD!! WHY MUST YOU TAUNT AND TORTURE ME!!??!! I don't have a job, and I don't have any money. Mad Crying or Very sad But the cool thing is, my Mommy knows and respects that I love me some Jakey, so maybe if I cry enough she will buy me some merch!! OMFG I sound like a little kid! haha I don't think I would have to cry. Haha I bet if i was like hey can I have this rad shirt she'd be like ok! haha.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm

danixsaur wrote:
OH CRUEL WORLD!! WHY MUST YOU TAUNT AND TORTURE ME!!??!! I don't have a job, and I don't have any money. Mad Crying or Very sad But the cool thing is, my Mommy knows and respects that I love me some Jakey, so maybe if I cry enough she will buy me some merch!! OMFG I sound like a little kid! haha I don't think I would have to cry. Haha I bet if i was like hey can I have this rad shirt she'd be like ok! haha.

I wish my mum would do that, she just looks at me like i've got three heads and tells me to grow up and stop going through these stupid 'phases' Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:21 pm

We deserve cool shops like HT over here !
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

I know...but i've been in Hot Topic and its like heaven! I didn't wanna leave which is not a good thing cos I have no money!! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Hot Topic is always tempting to me. It really is paradise for any Twilighter.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:36 pm

The sad thing is I have not one friend who will go into an HT with me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so it starts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so it starts!!!   so it starts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so it starts!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: MERCHANDISE :: New Moon-
Jump to: