Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
+4
Kenzie
Stargazer
MidnightSun
cklover42
8 posters

Will you be watching the Movie Awards on Sunday?
Of course, I always watch them!
MTV Movie Awards I_vote_lcap0%MTV Movie Awards I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Definitely, because I want to see the Twilight moments.
MTV Movie Awards I_vote_lcap80%MTV Movie Awards I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No, not really into it.
MTV Movie Awards I_vote_lcap20%MTV Movie Awards I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm

I usually don't watch the awards but you can bet this year I will be checking them out. I really hope Twilight just dominates like it should and I cannot wait to see the clip they show. I know they are also showing clips from Harry Potter and Transformers but the hype around the New Moon clip is just insane! I can't wait to see what they show. Are you ladies going to be tuning in?
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I will definately be tuning in....actually DVRing it to...lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Me too! I usually dont watch it so I am going to record it and just get to the good parts of course plus I want to be able to watch the clip over and over lol.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:50 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:57 pm

I usually forget to watch stuff like that but I'm putting this in my calendar.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:50 pm

shawn will catch a rerun.. but i will be watching this year!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:36 am

I usually dont watch it and forget all about it BUT this year is just too good to pass up. There will be plenty of Twilighters watching this year!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:34 pm

I always forget about the MTV awards. I think I am going to try and DVR it. I really wanna see all the Twilight stuff. Plus, I voted on alot of the catagories. :-)
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

I already have it set to record because Im not really into the other stuff. I just want to see Twilight kick butt and take names and of course I want to see the clip and trailer so I will be watching it after it records so I can fast forward through the lame commercials and stuff.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 pm

I watched it and they did indeed dominate the show...I about pissed my pants with that spoof New Moon trailer Andy did! lmao that made me tear a bit haha! I loved Jm Carey's speech also...and Cam,Rob,Kellan,Jackson,Peter,and Taylor looked HAWT last night I will say! oh Rob was looking especially awkward and sexy last night....and haha at Kristen dropping the award last night. all in all the Show I loved,but the Twilight/New Moon parts didn't disappoint! and I so recorded the trailer! Smile
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm

I thought Rob just looked so yummy and he took everything in stride. Poor Kristen, Rob can be awkward but she definitely was freaking out a bit. Sometimes you just want to give her a hug and say its going to be okay just breathe. When she dropped the award I was thinking.....definitely a Bella moment lol. The trailer was amazing and I loved how all the characters looked including Jacob. The only thing that looked a bit off after watching the trailer like a thousand times was Jasper's hair. Maybe it was just that shot but it looked weird. I did love how intense it was when he charged Bella OMG I cant wait to see the movie!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 pm

I so wanted to watch the Awards. But I didn't get too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 am

It was great and I saved it on my DVR. I loved how the awards were pretty much all about Twilight and when they won best movie the whole place erupted and everyone stood up to applaud them it was great. I also liked how a lot of the presenters acted all hyper and like screaming fans when they would announce Robert's name lol.

PS: I cant stop laughing at this graphic I just saw. I posted it in the off topic/funny graphics area because OME it is hilarious to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV Movie Awards
Page 1 of 1