Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excited for New Moon

Go down 
+5
Tamran
Kenzie
chloerazza
Stargazer
cklover42
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Excited for New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Okay I admit that at first even though I was stoked about the whole saga becoming movies I wasnt super excited about New Moon like I was with Twilight. New Moon is my least favorite book so of course I would expect it to be my least favorite movie but after hearing all of the cool stuff that can happen in it I am starting to think New Moon will be pretty cool.
Number one.......Robert will still be in it a lot. Chris Weitz and Melissa Rosenberg know how to give the fans what they want. Being able to see Edward in it more because of the "voice" in Bella's head will be amazing. Then of course I was already looking forward to the birthday scene and the Italy scenes. I can't wait for November to see it and I am even more stoked about Eclipse! They are already doing pre-production....how cool is that!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm

yea i'm super excited as well. Not just for the movie but for the fact that my two best friends will be flying in to see it with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm

That's awesome you already have plans for it lol. I plan on making it an all day event just like I did when I saw Twilight. I am also excited for the soundtrack and who they get to be on it. I hope they have some of the bands from the first soundtrack on the second one as well.
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:07 am

I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait!!!! And damn you guys!! you get to see it around a month before me! :-( oh well at least you can tell me what its like! If its good i might buy lots of tickets and see it 3 times in a row :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:20 pm

I plan on making a day out of it. I did with Twilight and definitely plan on doing it with all the movies!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:12 pm

^ Same with me, I already have the whole day planned. The date actually happens to fall on my sister's birthday, so I'm going to have a really great day with her!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:47 pm

i've been making plans since they ok'd the damn thing..lmao. my friend kimmy is coming to town to see it with me and my other friend here will be going with me as well. kimmy will be here for a week and we are going to wear that thing out! i'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Wolf_LoVer x
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 am

Sooooooooooooo cant wait its comes out on my birthday in the uk !!Very Happy ....Im gonna have a new moon weekend n its gonna be Sweet !!!!! Cant wait for ma healthy birthday does of the wolf's& vampiers n exspecialy taylor n kellen=D
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm

I am really excited about it of course but I think I will be uncontrollable when Eclipse comes out lol. Breaking Dawn will be.....interesting. I wonder how they are going to do everything.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 pm

^I wonder about that all the time lol... It might get a little graphic.
Back to top Go down
TeamVampire
Bitten
TeamVampire

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 am

eh..i kinda gave up..
but i know when the time comes I'll be siced for New Moon
even though its my least favorite book out of the series
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Yay another person on here who I have something in common with! New Moon is definitely my least favorite book for many reasons but I will be excited for the movie. I know they are changing some things so who knows maybe I will like it more than the book....which wouldnt be hard to do hehe.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I so can't wait to see the movie. Jacob looks HOT!...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm

The more pics I see of Kellan, the more I cant wait for Eclipse! The boy looks even more ripped if that is even possible! Plus Jackson is taking horseback riding lessons so you know Jasper is going to be awesome in the flashbacks! Eclipse is the one I am truly excited for especially since I was definitely not a fan of New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 pm

come on november.... lol.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Bitten

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 am

I wonder how they are going to do everything.

Pilates Foam Roller
vietnam vacations for family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited for New Moon   Excited for New Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excited for New Moon
Page 1 of 1