Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!

Go down 
+10
Willow
danixsaur
twilightperson25
Kenzie
Tamran
chloerazza
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
Stargazer
*Shantanee*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:19 am

Ok now I agree with what TwilightLulu82 said we never know what he'll be like until he's acted his part so I guess we'll have to wait and see...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 am

Willow wrote:
Ok now I agree with what TwilightLulu82 said we never know what he'll be like until he's acted his part so I guess we'll have to wait and see...lol
Agreed
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 pm

True....doesnt mean he looks the part though lmao. No one is saying anything about his acting he just doesnt look like the Cauis that most of us pictured in our head.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Willow wrote:
Exactly I think they should have used someone who's way older than him and I will openly admit that I instantly thought of Bill Nighy as Cauis.

I have a question how on earth are they going to make them look old like Bella describes them in the New Moon book?

Ah I know, Bill Nighy! That's exactly who I thought of!
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Ah i think he looks pretty good.. all the cast have this strange beauty i feel.. none of them are the typical stunning but more misteriously stunning (if that makes sense!) and i think he fits in with this.. maybe he does look a little young but i think he will be able to pull it off.. they wouldnt have cast him if they didnt think he could... have faith in them! im more worried about the director changing pointless things like in twilight with the going on the field trip (where was that in the book!?) things like that reeeally irritate me.. why do it? lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 pm

I just read on Just Jared that Michael Sheen has been cast as Aro! Another Brit makes it into the cast! Yay!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I love that he was casted for Aro as soon as I saw him I could imagine him as Aro so it will be cool to see him in the role!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I can so picture him as Aro!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Ok Michael Sheen is yummy in Underworld. Now explain to me why Ciaus is this 5 yr old but Aro is an adult.. Michael Sheen is going to be in the new Alice in Wonderland movie too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

So Glad Aro is of age lol! I have not a problem with who they cast in that role...I like older actors who are experienced with playing those wicked kind of roles like Alan Rickman(Professor Snape from HP) whom I love and is so good in that kind of Role....guys like him are people I envision as the elder vampires!

oh and thanks to perez hilton for this little Gem! Woof Woof indeed!Oh gosh that one with the Tattoo is super sexy his wife is one lucky lady!

New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 HAWT
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm

I cant wait until they finish it up and OME I cant wait for Eclispe! I am so intrigued to see how they tell the stories of the Cullens and have the battle!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Woo battle scene!! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:49 pm

I want see when the explain Emmett and Rosalie's transformations Rose's will be sad but it explains so much about her. It will be interesting to see how they do all of the back stories.
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 pm

I go on IMDB to find out cast updates.. theres loadsa ppl on there now! i was so shocked when i went on there the other day n there was that amount of people cast!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm

POSSIBLE NEW MOON MOVIE SPOILERS! Click here to read more, if you dare.....though I can't really vouch for the source here, lol

*shrugs* just thought it would make for an interesting read Razz
Back to top Go down
TeamVampire
Bitten
TeamVampire

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 am

well..people were so suprised when Dakota Fanning was chosen for Jane..my opinon she fits her..when i first read about Jane the actor i got in my head was Dakota Fanning..she fits Jane.

New Moon looks a lot better then Twilight I have to say..well I bet its cause of the new director
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!   New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Ramblings...Cast Updates!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2