Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob sets record straight

Go down 
+3
danixsaur
Stargazer
cklover42
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Rob sets record straight Empty
PostSubject: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 pm

I found this interview and thought it was so funny how much stuff they are making up about poor Rob. I guess the rumor mill is being written as facts now. At least he was able to speak his mind about it in this Q&A.....

Moviefone interview

These days, you can't look at a gossip rag or website without finding some new -- often outrageous -- story about Robert Pattinson, the red-hot star of 'Twilight.'

When we talked to Pattinson in anticipation of his upcoming film 'Little Ashes' (in theaters May 8, 2009), we decided to get the sexy 22-year-old's take on a few recent headlines.

1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about you?

I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

2. So that's not true?

Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]

3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?

That is true, yeah.

4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?

I haven't even been on the set yet!

5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.

Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?

You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.

7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.

[Embarrassed laugh] Really?

8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?

Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ...
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Cool..
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

I love Rob's interviews because he always says the funniest things.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 pm

hes cute.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 pm

He is amazing lol.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 pm

eah i saw that yesterday too.....he is really funny....haha i love him
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm

All that interview shows is that the media is just making up whatever stories they can about all of the cast and anything that has to do with Twilight in general because things have been so hush hush and the cast are all pretty private people so they dont give out much info in interviews. I just hate it when rumors are posted as facts it drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

^ Ugh exactly it makes me crazy...
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:02 pm

it is doing my head in but honestly who cares if he smells!?!!?!?! it would not bother me one bit! haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Honestly this is just another rumor that the media is spreading and I find it hilarious that they were using "sources" from on set saying he smelled so bad that day.....but he hadnt even been on set yet! It is all rumors and unfortunately there will be a lot more now that New Moon is shooting and since everything is being kept quiet on set the media is trying to use whatever they can as "news"
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Now he's banging Nikki again... So they say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Aw yes and then they also say that he isnt with her and wants people to know that because he wants to make that clear to Kristen. Then others say Kristen's boyfriend is jealous of Rob and uneasy about the rumors about Kristen and Rob. Then others say Kristen wants Rob and blah blah blah it really goes on forever and they all contradict each other. Its pretty funny when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob sets record straight   Rob sets record straight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob sets record straight
Page 1 of 1