Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acne med question

Go down 
+3
obsessed
Tamran
Stargazer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 am

Hey i just wanted to see what you guys use and what is best, I got a miner few that i'm sure is from stress. I used proactiv but they don't sell it anymore at the stop and shop here so i am not going to be ordering it. What would ya'll recommend?
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 pm

i use the avon clearskin line. immediate response acne cleanser and purifying astringent. however just like avon ALWAYS does.. it's no longer available! Mad they have a "professional" line out now. so i stocked up on what i did use. once it's gone i don't know what i'm gonna do!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am

Sad i have acne problems and have tried about EVERYTHING. i can't find anything and that really sucks tam about how they dont sell it anymore...i was gonna try and find it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 am

Skin ID is really good so you should look at that only problem is you can only order it online.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

I use cetaphil to clean my face and for spot treatment I use clinique. That stuff works AWESOMELY! I put it on a pimple and the next days is basically gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm

thanks guys for your helpful tips. i might try the clinique stuff lulu suggested.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

cetaphil never worked for me...and isnt skin ID expensive? cuz im strugglin on money lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Clean and clear blackhead scrub works good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 am

Quote :
Clean and clear blackhead scrub works good too.

i was wondering about clean and clear too. i know alot of people buy it from walmart. My problem is i don't want my face to try out and i got slightley oily skin. but i will go check out there clean and clear products today when i go on break.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm

I've tried alot of different things, but I have lupus and the things i use seem to react to the lupus and messes my face up really bad. I tried, proactive, mary kay, the avon product Tam was talking about, I even tried stuff you can get from wal-mart. But everything seemed to react with my skin, like it was burning the skin off. Now, I'm trying another Avon product. It's an am/pm kind of thing. I got it because the moisturizer worked with the dry skin problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 pm

I use the orange Clean & Clear facewash in the morning in the shower and at night before bed, and to keep my skin from getting really dry I use clean & clear face lotion with the purple lid. For spot treatments I use Terminator 10. Oh and I also use st. Ives apricot scrub in the shower, it makes your skin really really smooth. All that stuff's pretty inexpensive and it keeps my skin really clear, hope it helps!!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 am

Any tips help. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acne med question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acne med question   Acne med question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acne med question
Page 1 of 1