Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pajamas

Go down 
+5
Tamran
Stargazer
cklover42
TwilightLulu82
ninadoll
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:19 pm

I am so in love with all this merchandise but hey a girl can only get so much lol. Right now I need to focus on the DVDs!
Back to top Go down
emmi
Bitten
emmi

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : mind reading
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 pm

hehe i know what you mean i have all the posters and cds my mum says im obsessed
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:14 am

There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with Twilight lol. If anything it is the best obsession to have as long as you dont go broke buying their merchandise!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok what day is ht having the twilight party. i heard feb 9th but no one knows the time
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Good question!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm almost pretty sure its the 9th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Ok sweet I will definitely be looking into that!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am

last i called my store they had no info on the 2/9 party. so i went to hottopic.com and on their release info for the dvd.. it says they are planning special release parties and to keep checking the site or the stores. so i'm wondering if now it will just be like a midnight release party.

if so i pay cancel my preorder on the site so i can go to that instead. then just preorder the dvd on borders....this is all too much to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:39 am

My hot topic has 2 different pjs.....the one with edward on the tank top and THEN a capped sleeved shirt with the cullen crest wtih team cullen on the pants! They are made small...not regular fit. Although the pants are rather baggy. Too cute...my gals and I are having a twilight party the day it comes on dvd. So if you are driving range to Nashville...you are free to bring your edward blankets, wear your twilight pj's and come enjoy a night of edward! LOL
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 am

Thats pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 pm

i saw the pj's yesterday and they were really cute! i actually like the cullen crest ones they had the best. now cause of my big old huge boobs the shirt wouldn't fit right. none of the pj tops ever do...haha but those cullen pants i could have worn in even an XL those things were big! but i couldn't see paying $40 just for some sleep pants that had cullen stuff on them...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I really want the Cullen crest ones!!!
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:09 pm

My hot topic's party is set for the day the DVD comes out. It's 10-midnight. At midnight, we will get our DVD if you preordered it. We got a special invitation and card we have to have to get in the store at 10! LOL They are giving away twilight prizes also!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:17 pm

I got mine today plus an Emmett shirt! I will say this though....Hot Topic shirts run really small! I had to get a L just to fit into it. They are tiny! My friend warned me before hand tho so luckily I checked. Still extremely excited lol.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 pm

I finally broke down and bought the Cullen crest pj's! Oh my gosh! I should have bought stock in Twilight before I started buying up shop. I had to have them though for our Twilight party we are having. They are SO cute and comfy.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I think the amount of money that the merchandise is making is just insane. When you go to a store and they just put out new stuff and the next day it is gone that is saying something and even online they are selling out! All of it is just so cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pajamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajamas   Pajamas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pajamas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: MERCHANDISE :: Twilight-
Jump to: