Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I H8 JACOB BLACK

Go down 
+15
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
HollyGeorgina
Kenzie
emmi
Lusty
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
twilightman23
obsessed
hannah141627
Teffy
Tamran
cklover42
xxxedwardloverxxx
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:36 am

LMAO I love ya girl you know you keep it interesting. Yea I dont really like dogs and the whole anger management thing makes me think he is on steroids or something. I'll stick with the vampires cause like I always say.....I would burn three days to be with Emmett or Edward forever!
Back to top Go down
i ownz edward
Bitten
i ownz edward

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 am

I dnt knw about u but i think its cute.
i think im happy because i really started loving Jacob as much as i love Edward.
Hes HOT too!
Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 am

...ew
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

LOL. Lets not get started.

I love you Rachelle, haha.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Its no secret who are the Jacob lovers in here lol
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

tee hee
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 pm

cklover42 wrote:
Its no secret who are the Jacob lovers in here lol
>_>

<_<

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Hehe I love this thread....
Back to top Go down
TeamJacob
Bitten
TeamJacob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm sorry that you hate Jacob.That's kind of mean to Jacob fans,though.But,your opinion is your opinion.Everyone has their own........
Back to top Go down
MrsRobynCullen
Bitten
MrsRobynCullen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 am

I hate him too.
He can go imprint on himself!
Renesmee wasnt even a day old!
Ugh!
I despise him!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Lol exactly and there is no need to be sorry we hate Jacob (Team Jacob). We all are entitled to our own opinions. We dont have to be Team Jacob just like you dont have to be Team Edward. We all get along great in here with our different views on it which is why this group is so interesting so no apology needed. And by the way I dont see how it is mean to Team Jacob fans. No one is saying anything directly to Team Jacob fans we are simply talking about Jacob. That is the whole point of even declaring a team it shows who you like.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Would you get mad if I started talking crap about Edward? I think so. Thats like you wearing your most favorite shirt that you think is wonderful...and me saying ewww, that is the most hideous shirt I've ever seen!! Thats how it makes me feel. I'm not saying you can't hate Jake, but tone it down a little. Theres no "I HATE EDWARD CULLEN" topics. Don't tempt me to make one either. I am switzerland. So there.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 am

wow Dani

Last edited by cklover42 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 am

danixsaur wrote:
Would you get mad if I started talking crap about Edward? I think so. Thats like you wearing your most favorite shirt that you think is wonderful...and me saying ewww, that is the most hideous shirt I've ever seen!! Thats how it makes me feel. I'm not saying you can't hate Jake, but tone it down a little. Theres no "I HATE EDWARD CULLEN" topics. Don't tempt me to make one either. I am switzerland. So there.

By the way I dont remember ever talking about your shirt lol are you taking out some anger you have for someone else out on me? Why do you care so much about what I think? You did crack me up with your "so there" comment. I could honestly see a little kid pouting and stomping their foot or like Bella did when Jacob would make her mad.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 am

I used a shirt as an example...lol

Maybe it was a bad example. I'm trying to say that when I read what you guys say about Jake, it makes me sad. I know not everyone likes him, but I think he's wonderful, therefore I kinda am like pale when you guys express so much hate towards him. Thats all. I don't hate your shirts. LOL
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:56 pm

I was wondering why you would use a shirt example the whole time I was thinking.....did that actually happen to her lol. I know it wasnt me I didnt do it But yea I get that you can be defensive about Jacob but at the same time we were all talking about something on a common ground if you love Jacob and comments about him make you so sad maybe it is best if you dont look at those comments or go into a topic where you know the comments will be made.
There are plenty of comments I have seen about Edward or Rosalie knowing I love them both so much. But if I know there is a whole topic or somehow during the topic it has become focused on just hating the character I just skip over it. No one was trying to make you sad. We were simply talking about our annoyance toward Jacob and I dont think there should be a problem with us doing that. There has to be tolerance for all different opinions in a forum or it never works out.
There are so many forums where people get pissed off that you talk about Jacob or Edward or whichever character they like and it becomes a bashing match. If everyone just accepted that hey some people hate Jacob, or Edward or Rosalie or Bella or even Seth who I can never understand how someone can hate lol but if we all accept that then there is no problem.You love Jacob, I hate Jacob. But at least let us agree to disagree. I am not just talking about you and saying this is stuff you are doing it just happens so much I am addressing the issue about forums in general.
By the way I am going to tease you about your "shirt analogy" I was really thinking about where that even came from. The more I think about it the more hilarious it is because you wrote that like it actually has happened or someone really has done that to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:56 pm

By the way thanks Dani you have made this topic become more active lol. For a while this whole place was just dead.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

LOL. weeee.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

LMAO some of your replies crack me up.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Bitten

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 am

just cause he annoyed the crap outta me in the books.

Pilates Foam Roller
vietnam vacations for family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I H8 JACOB BLACK
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3