Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!

Go down 
+10
rpecfan
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
Karen
Tamran
Teffy
VelvetRainDrops
*Shantanee*
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm

i got two copies. if anyone wants one of them let me know and i'd be more then happy to send it to you.

katie
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 pm

I got at Barnes and Nobles last night! It really has great pics in it! If I were younger, I would so post pics up on my wall! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Maria and Karen yours are on their way... Sadly its like 5-10 days but they are on their way!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:14 pm

Gah why must I live so far from walmarts??!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:12 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Maria and Karen yours are on their way... Sadly its like 5-10 days but they are on their way!!!!!!!

Thank you so, so, so, so much!! If there ever happens to be anything that we get in the UK that you dont, i'll send it your way!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Its so cool how friendly everyone is in here kudos ladies its nice to be in this forum with all of you cool Twilighters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I love you but you already know that ! LOL I love you
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:36 pm

I was at Walmart again today cuz I can't seem to stop going in there lol.. They had like 10 of these lovely magazines if anyone else wants one let me know
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

I would love to be near your Walmart lol there were none in ours and at Barnes and Noble there was only one left and it was ragged from being read too much but I have mine so Im happy still wish I could have found it easily tho
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

I live in a town where are town hall and police station are in the same building and the downtown district is the same as the villiage and historic district haha.. The Walmart is less then a yr old.. We were pretty stoked about getting it.. Hell we just got a library and a cultural center which shocker here is in the same building. Holly Springs is pretty small. We just got a High school and I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Wow that is pretty crazy lol Im from the big city but i am sooooo weird lol I love small town life and even tho i am a pure texan....i hate the heat and love the cold and snow and rain. I despise the sun so Texas isnt the best place to live for that lol. Holly Springs does sound pretty small tho i must admit thats insane just getting a walmart......and a high school
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

I don't do sun very well either, I enjoy my pale skin and I won't get premature wrinkles! I burn really bad I can get a sunburn in about 20 mins in the sun. I have to wear long sleeves to cut the grass lol. But I rock my moon tan all the time!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 pm

My town isn't really small, but when I was in high school. my freshmen class was over a 1000 people. and we only had to High schools at the time and I felt lost being around all those people. I'd love to be from a small town. I'm out in the country now, but being from a small town where you'd know everyone would be awesome to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 pm

I love small towns Very Happy We don't even have a grocery store, police station, anything like that lol but I love knowing everyone.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 pm

I love Holly Springs.. Although the cops really have nothing to do but drive around in the fancy new dodge chargers and direct school traffic lol. I've been in almost 5 yrs and the only time I've seen the police do anything was 2 house down from me robbed the house next to me.. Fun times haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I don't do sun very well either, I enjoy my pale skin and I won't get premature wrinkles! I burn really bad I can get a sunburn in about 20 mins in the sun. I have to wear long sleeves to cut the grass lol. But I rock my moon tan all the time!
Your moon tan lol nice. I would love it to be like Forks where I live. Hey maybe I will move up north one day. Im young I have time lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm

I wanna move to forks! Lets all move there maybe we can find hot La push guys and or kidnap Robert, Kellan and Jackson!
Back to top Go down
robfreak339
Bitten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Hey someone said that they saw a lot of these magazines at walmart and that if someone wanted one the would gladly get one for them. Well I was wondering if you could get one for me? P.S. Is it ok if I pay for it in cash? Also, would you charge me for sending it to me?
Back to top Go down
robfreak339
Bitten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey someone said that they saw a lot of these magazines at walmart and that if someone wanted one the would gladly get one for them. Well I was wondering if you could get one for me? P.S. Is it ok if I pay for it in cash? Also, would you charge me for sending it to me?
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:

My magazine arrived today and I love it!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jess you are a star!!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Sad
I'm never leaving my house again! I miss out on stuff!!!

oooh and Jess can u pm me ure address again coz I seem to have lost it so I can send u that sugar magazine and the other goodies i've collected!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Your welcome Karen!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Karen wrote:
TwilightLulu82 wrote:

My magazine arrived today and I love it!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jess you are a star!!
Mine came too, Thank you SO much girl. You know I <3 you I love you
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Anytime!!! I<3 you 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laura
Bitten

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : singing
Humor : high
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 am

jacob is so hooot!Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!   NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Film Fantasy Twilight Tribute Magazine!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2